The Nightguard x Foxy (Foxie)

Third POV
(A/N Okay,just to make things clear,The Nightguard is an OC of mine and I don't own FNAF or any of its characters. All rights and credit go to Scott Cawthon the creator of FNAF.) The Nightguard was on his way to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his first night on the job. Little did he know that this was no ordinary job or establishment.
The Nightguard POV
"Damn this place is creepy. Why did I have to take that stupid dare and work here for a week?" I kept walking until I found my office at end of the building. "Looks like all I get is some cameras to watch and doors to close in case of emergency." I tested the doors and cameras to make sure they worked and discovered the kitchen camera was out. I left my office and was walking down the hall towards Pirate's Cove when I heard a shuffling sound from inside. I grabbed my trusty flashlight,flicked it on and looked around inside the run-down attraction. My light passed over something red and I jumped a little startled by the sudden presence in color. I got closer to it and it grew in size and when the clock struck midnight it started moving around and I left the cove right away out of fear. When I turned around after leaving Pirate's Cove I see the same mass of red but this time I saw that it was a beautiful woman that seemed to be in her early to mid twenties. (The same as me.),I thought. When she looked at me she smiled and lunged towards me grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. I managed to escape and run back to my office and close the door so she can't get in. I looked through the window and saw her just staring at me through the glass with a look of pure desire in her eyes. I sat back down and noticed a power meter dropping rapidly. I waited for her to leave and I opened the door when she left. I went out the other door and snuck past the cove and ducked into the kitchen to find out why the camera wasn't working. "Well shit...The camera's in a bad spot." I moved the pots and pans out of the way so I could look inside the kitchen. I snuck back to my office only to be greeted by a razor sharp hook in my face. It grazed my cheek and I felt blood start trickling down my face. Wiping it away I ran towards the stage as fast as I could only to hear heavy footsteps right behind me the whole way. Then a voice came on over the loudspeakers, "Foxy,leave him alone. He's mine." I knew where it was coming from because the stage is the only place you could make any announcements. I jumped when I saw three other girls on the stage looking at me and Foxy. Foxy grabbed my arm and I turned around and flipped her off.
Foxy POV
"You shouldn't have done that mister. Now I have to punish you." He started trembling and he said he was sorry and that he was just scared. I picked him up and carried him back to my room.
Third POV
Foxy then locked down Pirate's Cove so the other girls couldn't get in.
The Nightguard POV
"Please let me go. I have a job to do and I will get fired for letting people stay in the pizzeria after hours." She just smiled at me and knocked me out with her hook.
Time skip brought to you by a chibi The Nightguard dancing in a club.
3 a.m.
I awoke to the sounds of screaming and other obscene things. I tried to get up but I was tied to a chair. I got pissed off and started trying to jump with the chair but ended up falling over into the bed.
Foxy POV
"Get out of her you f***ing whores!" (A/N Yeah,I'm not gonna test the limits as to language extent.) I went back into my cove just as the new night guard was falling into my bed. I quickly grabbed him and sat him upright in the chair and sat on my bed facing him. He was desperately trying to escape from me for knocking him out earlier was my best guess. I removed the ropes binding him to the chair but quickly tied him back up so he couldn't get very far. I layed him on my bed and then layed next to him.
"What the hell is wrong with you people?!",he screamed. "I clamped my hand down on his mouth and he licked my hand so I would let go but I didn't give in.
The Nightguard POV
(Oh crap oh crap oh crap) were my only thoughts as she put me on her bed. She layed next to me so I tried to find out just what the hell was going on here. "What the hell is wrong with you people?!",is all I managed to get out before she clamped her hand on my mouth. I tried to get her to let go by licking her hand but she wouldn't budge,she didn't even flinch.
Third POV
"What's your name cutie?", asked Foxy. She removed her hand from The Nightguard's mouth and he calmly replied with, "My name is The Nightguard. Just call me Nightguard for short." She thought to herself, (He's super hot. I hope he doesn't hate me.) (Oh God if she didn't have me tied up right now I would think she's hot.),were the only thoughts going through The Nightguard's mind.
Time skip brought to you by a chibi Foxie jumping up and down ontop of The Nightguard.
6 a.m.
The Nightguard POV
"Oh thank God...I thought that bell would never go off." I quickly ran out the door to my car and quickly drive home to get some sleep for the night ahead.
Time skip
11 p.m.
I got the pizzeria and went straight to the stage to check the girls to find they had been tied to chairs backstage and when I went to Foxie's cove I saw her wearing nothing but some smexy lingerie. (A/N Yeah,I just said smexy,deal with it.) I got to my office just as it was turning midnight. The first thing I heard was heavy footsteps coming down the hall. I immediately shut the door but Foxie wouldn't leave. The power was dropping rapidly. When there was only 5% left I panicked and opened the door letting Foxie in the room. She lunged at me but I dodged her and she collided with the wall. She got up rubbing her head exposing her "assets". I blushed like crazy and got a nosebleed. I plugged my nose and she walked towards me with a look that said if I ran she would cut the power and find me instantly. I lost all hope of escaping then the power went out and I sat on the floor. She sat in front of me and I grabbed my flashlight in case she got any funny ideas. She reached her hand towards mine and I let her take it. Surprisingly her hands were warm and soft to the touch. (A/N I forgot to mention that Foxie has a normal hand under her hook.)
Foxie POV
(Wow,he's actually letting me touch him. I wonder if he has a girlfriend.) I pulled him to me and whispered in his ear,"Do you have a girlfriend Nightguard?" He shivered and shook his head.
The Nightguard POV
I was kinda scared when she pulled me into her but when she whispered into my ear it was strange. I liked it and her question caught me off guard. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I shook my head no and I swear I felt a grin creep across her face. She looked down at me and smiled innocently. I only wondered what she could be thinking of doing. She suddenly kisses me and I locked up,but I soon melted into it. When she licked my bottom lip I knew she wanted entry and I let her in. She explored my mouth and I tried to explore hers but she wrestled me for territory. I ended up losing but I managed to gain some ground. (A/N WARNING THE LEMON BEGINS VERY SOON. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GET. You have been warned.)
Foxie POV
I reached into The Nightguard's pants and grabbed his hard member. He moaned slightly so I started stoking it. He moaned louder and louder.
The Nightguard POV
When Foxie shot her hand down my pants I freaked out a little bit because it was my first time. When she started stroking me I couldn't help but moan out loud. I proceded to then unzip her pants and I put my index and middle fingers inside her opening. She moaned and I knew that from her tightness that she was also a virgin. I unzipped my pants and I layed her down and positioned my member inches from her dripping wet opening. She looked at me with a look of pure lust and I knew she wanted it badly. I decided to tease her by circling her opening with my member but she then grabbed it and shoved it inside her. She and I moaned at the same time upon entry. "F-foxie...You're so tight.",was all I could get out before she pulled me in for a kiss. When she pushed me away for air she rolled us over and was sitting on my member. She started moving up and down and I kept moaning along with her. After about ten minutes her walls started tightening around my member and she looked at me with a look of worry. "What's wrong Foxie?",is all I could get out before she came. I was surprised. I looked at her and she looked at me so I broke the silence by moving her up and down on me. Another ten minutes passed and I was aproaching my limit. "F-Foxie...I'm about to cum." She just stared at me and smiled. She took over and started moving up and down on her own and when I was at my limit I told her I couldn't hold it in anymore and she responded with, "Cum inside me Nightguard! I want your burning hot seed in me!" I came and she moaned out as I filled her womb with my seed. We were laying there panting and she looked at me with a devilish smirk. "What is it Foxie?",I asked. "Oh nothing..." "Okay?",I said. She kissed me again and got up and went back to her cove. When six a.m. arrived I felt like I shouldn't leave but I knew I'd need my rest if I wanted to survive tomorrow night with Foxie and the others.
~Time skip brought to you by a chibi Foxie and Nightguard holding hands and walking down a sidewalk~
11 p.m
Foxie POV