Have fun

*************************************************

Alex had just moved to this town a few months ago, and quickly became friends with Amber, a young woman in her early 20s, living in a condo across the hall from her. Alex was about 3 years older than Christie, but they got along well, had gone out to see a few movies together and had dinner at each other's place at least once a week. Sometimes, Amber would stare at her, like maybe she "liked" her, and Alex wasn't sure how she felt about that.amber was a very attractive girl, slim and petite with long blond hair and beautiful sapphire eyes, but Alex had never been with a girl before, so she wasn't sure how to respond, besides blushing and looking away.

Halloween night came around and Amber invited Alex to a party she was going to at a friend's house. Halloween was Alex's favorite holiday, and she loved to dress up, so she jumped at the chance to go with Amber. They dressed up in sexy costumes and went to the party together. A few drinks later, Alex was feeling happy and relaxed, and Amber began to touch her more, just little caresses on her arms and legs. Alex thought it felt nice, so she let Amber continue.

After another hour, Amber suggested they go back to her apartment to relax and talk. Alex reluctantly agreed, and they walked back.

As soon as they entered Amber's apartment, Amber turned Alex around and pushed her up against the door, kissing her deeply. Alex was caught by surprise, but kissed Amber back, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Amber pulled away and took Alex's  hand, leading her back toward the bedroom. Hesitant, but wanting more, she let Amber lead her.

Amber began to light pillar candles around the room, and Alex could now see the queen size four poster canopy bed in the middle of her room. It had been draped in burgundy and black scarves to create a sensual ambiance. The bed was covered in matching burgundy satin sheets.

When Amber finished lighting the candles, she came back to Alex and they started kissing again, Alex with her hands in Ambers  hair, and Amber running her hands up the flimsy costume material to play with Alex's hardened nipples through the dress. When Alex made no complaints, only moaning and leaning into Ambers hands, Amber yanked the top of the dress down enough to bare Alexs huge and beautiful  breasts, and began roughly pinching Alex's nipples.

Alex tried to pull away then, but Amber  moved her mouth to Alex's ear and whispered, "Let me play with you Alex. I have wanted this for so long. I want to hurt you Alex. Please say you'll let me, please say you'll stay the night and let me do what I want to your beautiful body."

Alex was so stunned, she didn't know what to think. It hurt, but felt so good, what Amber was doing to her, pinching and painfully twisting her nipples. It was sending electricity straight down to her pussy. Alex's  curiosity and lust got the better of her, and she felt herself nodding against the side of Ambers face.

Amber backed away then, a huge smile on her face, and told Alex "I want to see all of you, take off the dress." and before Alex could protest, Amber had spun her around and was unzipping the dress and sliding it off her body. Since the costume was supposed to be sexy, and Alex was feeling in the mood earlier when she dressed, she had decided to wear nothing underneath it. Now she stood naked in her friend's bedroom.

Amber sighed behind her, rubbing her hands over Alex's ass, wrapping her arms around her to cup her breasts. "Gorgeous" said Amber.

Amber moved around to stand in front of Alexa and said in a low tone, "Do as I say now, or I will have to punish you, understand?"

Alex nodded and Amber said, "Hands at your sides now and hold perfectly still for me." Amber bent down and bit one of Alex's nipples hard.

Out of reflex, Alex cried out and moved her hands up to try and cover her breasts. "Oh Alex, I haven't even begun yet, and you're already disobeying me!" Amber pretended to pout and said, "I will have to punish you now of course." But Alex thought she looked rather happy about it.