Prologue

3 years ago, after William Afton's death....

I stand near my enemy's lifeless body. My creator told me to kill William Afton, who killed his son. Blood was on my faceplates and my hands, and I threw the lifeless body away, never having to deal with it again. I then walk back to my stage afterwards, not bothering to clean the evidence away. Ballora, a blind animatronic, blindly walked over to me. "Baby, I heard you killed Afton. Is it true?"
  "Yes," I answered. "He'll never come back, I'm sure of it." Freddy, a large white bear with a pink muzzle, and Foxy, a fox with a similar appearance to Freddy except for her(A/N:I condider FT Foxy as a girl ) tail and red bow on her neck, came along too. "Well know what, since we have nothing to do," Freddy asked, and Bon Bon, the puppet, waved his arms frantically in the air. "We can go see Ennard!" He shouted in his high pitched voice, waving around. "Are you sure Bon Bon? I mean Ennard is kinda mysterious and he hardly ever visits us," Freddy whispered.

  "Well, you are kinda right Bon Bon," I sighed, then I walked off the stage. We walked to the secret room, where Ennard resides.

   As Bonnie said, the Ennard suit was still where it was, an empty shell with no soul. I looked at every feature, from it's missing eye to the mangled mess of wires.  And as I heard the place opened, we all went back to our places. I turned back once and I thought I caught a glimpse of someone, or something, next to Ennard.

I stand on the stage, awaiting the performance of the day as lots of boys and girls walked into the building. I was ready to do my usual task, and so were the others.

This day will be perfect.