Unexpected Love ( Kai Krystal "Kaistal" Exo F(x) Fanfic)

A/N :

hellaaw everyone! :D this is my first story about exo and f(x) and you know i ship KAISTAL veerrry mucch!!! so i decided to write a story about them. kekekeke... :)

enjoy the story everyone and please always support me ;)

feel free to write a comment or favorited this story x

ciaaaaaaoo xx

-shiningarmour34

CAST

KAI ( http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-IPxEy0j8o3ZOG3nnYEyIo8Jp-zw8V2XCIVB8W9XZnH8r9Gc_bA)

Real Name : Kim Jongin

Height : +- 182

Age : 20

Date Of Birth : 14 January 1994

Description: he's a member of south korea boyband "exo". his position is as a main dancer, lead rapper and visual. of course he's a very good looking person cause he's a visual. many people said that he's very cool when exo perform. his dancing skill is amazing and he has a smile that can kill any fangirls in a minute. he is kind hearted guy, funny and has a great personality and responsibility. but when he's mad at someone, he can act very cold. he's called kkamjong because his skin is darker than the other members. kkam= dark. jong= his name (jongin)

KRYSTAL

Real Name : Jung Soojung

Height: +- 165

Age : 20

Date Of Birth : 24 october 1994

Description : she's a member of south korea girlband "f(x)". her position is as a lead vocalist and maknae. that mean she's the youngest. she's also pretty good in dancing. she has a white skin and very beautiful face. jessica snsd is her biological sister, and she loves her very much. she's so nice, kind , cheerful and always treat everyone well. she's good at doing all of the house job like cooking , etc. she has a crush on kai when they're still a trainee, but kai didn't know about it. and that feeling was gone cause time flies.

THE OTHER EXO

Suho, chanyeol, kris, tao, sehun, lay, chen, luhan, baekhyun, xiumin, d.o

JESSICA

description : member of girlband snsd and krystal's sister. she loves her sister very much.

The Other F(x)

amber, victoria, sulli, luna.