1

Aria's p.o.v
     Hello there! I'm Aria, a 15 year old, cute boy obsessor. I'm very, very open and try to be funny with my gals. I can read people really well, by their body language or words. But, when it comes to strangers or cute boys I get extremely shy and don't know what to say, act or think! And today is one of those days, where a stranger would be all I'd think about...

It's Saturday today and invited my best of friends to go to the mall with me yesturday. There are:

Megan- she's very outgoing once you get to know her, but shy like me.
Clair- she's weird, athletic, and put a lot of hard work to achieve her goal.
Jenna- she's a mix of Megan, Clair and I.
Mick- she speaks her mind, even if it's rude or nice, very honest.

We usually take hours to go through the whole mall even if we were their a week ago. We talk and talk and catch up on things. I believe sometimes it's better to speak in person then through text. I love my friends, even though I might get judged by them. Knowing I can count on them is all that matters.

We split up, Mick, Jenna and I went to do our things and Clair and Megan went to do theirs. I got bored becuase I've gone to every store I've wanted to. So, I just followed Mick and Jen around to theirs stores. Not until I saw a new story open up! Wasn't their 2 weeks ago, and it was just any store.. It was a sports store. I dont really watch sports on tv, so I  just go for the shoes. Like Adidas and Nike. Even though I have enough shoes and don't plan on buying, I still look at the prices and new arrivals. I spotted some adidas shoes I really liked that where all black. I picked up the box: size 9. I looked at the shoe until I sat down on the chairs behind. I was about to try them on, when a guy walked into the store. This wasn't any guy! This guy was tall, dirty blonde and had the cutest style. His hair, his face, his smile. Wait, what? Smile? Who or what is he smiling at? I snapped out of my daze and saw he was smiling at me.. I broke my eye contact with him right away. Was I actually staring at him and he caught me? I blushed so hard and got up to put the shoes away. I took a quick look around the store to see no more cut boy. "Guess I'll never see him again" I sighed.