Part 1 (I guess)

Well... It's early in the morning. I'm reminiscing about my 7th grade experience after reading it the perspective of someone else...

Sometimes I miss the simplicity of it: When I knew who my friends were and where I fit in. But that's all in the past now. It feels like just yesterday that I decided to switch schools (in the middle of summer I might add.) I mean, it was only a year and a half ago (give or take). I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I decided to stay at my old school... Could I have stopped one of my friends from getting bullied? Would I have pursued new relationships? Would I have gotten to OOTM Worlds for the second time? I don't know. Maybe... I'd like to think so. Don't get me wrong, I really like the school I chose, but it still begs a personal question of myself. Familiarity or Artistic Freedom? Academics or Artistry? These are the types of things that keep me awake this early. God, I need to sleep. Let's see, I only have... What, 3 1/2 hours to sleep? Sounds about right. Oh well. Writing is definitely more appealing at the moment. I greatly enjoy the fact that one of my old friends chronicled their eighth grade experience. It makes me feel like I was there the whole time. I should probably go to sleep before my typing turns into unintelligible errors of auto-correct. I think that Jim Carrey put it best when he said, "Good Morning, and if I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"