Prologue

There was a girl name Trixie. Trixie Divine Santos. The only unica ija of Santos Family. She study hard for her future. She didn't want money from her parents cause she want to be the indipendent one. She's lovely nice beautiful sweet and innocent. A girl with a normal and almost perfect life. But doesn't know how to love. She almost have everything but friends. She's alone but she's strong. She smile even though it hurts she laugh whenever the sadness came. Will she met new friends in her new school? Or she will stock in her empty almost full life?

And their she met 3 guys. Cute. Famous. Hearthrob. Rich. Cool. Everything a man does have.

One of those is Renz Carlo Langomez. A sweet personality man but a playboy one. He is known as the Casanova among the three.

There we're Zion Tomita who is the silent type and he didn't smile easily.

And lastly Theres Brett Russel Cruz. The bad boy. He hates stupid girls and flirt girls. He annoys his girl fans and never been serious when it comes to relationships.

Well this is a story the rolls rounded like a circle. What if one day the three fell to trixie? And only one can be the lucky guy? May there friendship flick? Or not?

........