What He Left Behind

With a plane to catch in less than an hour, you were running late. We got a little carried away and lost track of time. It wasn't my intention to hold you up, I just hate seeing you go. In a rush, you left something behind. Your black leather jacket. This wasn't a hoodie I could just toss in a drawer until next time or throw it on to sleep in. This was heavy, worn & pretty bad ass. I swung it over my shoulders & slipped my arms in. Your scent instantly hits me. The weight of the jacket feels just like you when you're wrapped around me. My mind starts to race with images of what we just did. My senses are overwhelmed and I'm turned on by the thought of you, of me in your jacket. You have a plane to catch but I want you to see what you do to me, even so soon after an encounter. I pull up a chair and start to record; a movie for your plane ride home.

I turn on my favorite playlist and set the camera angle  just right. So you can see all my curves, the faces I make. My mouth, my lips & moans. If you watch closely they tell their own story. I sit facing the camera, but in my mind it's you who I'm looking at, you're in the room with me. I run my hands over my thighs & down my legs. My hair flipped to the side, curls dangling in front of my face, the pout of my lips the only feature visible. I slowly make my way back up, one hand tracing along my stomach and up to my breasts. I lean back while the other pulls my panties to the side spreading my legs open wide. Your jacket falls open exposing the rest of me. I glance at the camera, satisfied with what I see. I watch. The shit looks good. I stick a finger inside me and tilt my head back as I let out a moan while i take the time to pleasure myself; Allow you to watch me, hear me. I reach down with both hands & open myself up to you, showing you how pretty and pink she is. As I pull my finger away, with it is a string of stickiness. It's time for a close up. I want you to see my mouth. I place my finger on my tongue and wrap my lips around it sucking it clean. Like a child, I stick out my tongue and play with my food. I can't help but giggle a little because I know You'll love that part. You're so nasty and I love it. I start to rub on my clit and can feel myself getting close. I grip the back of the chair and grind against the seat, hard. My moans are becoming more frequent and louder. My grip tightening on the chair as it starts to happen. I whisper your name over and over as I cum. That part will drive you crazy, you know what that sounds like in person. I know what that does to you heart. I take a second to catch my breath. I pull the jacket tighter around me; pretending it's you. I look at the camera, smile and blow you a kiss. I check the time, you'll be taking off soon. I want to make sure you get this. Pay attention to my body, my lips, hear my moans. They'll tell you everything I want to say. SEND.