Chapter 1 Bye(Completely edited)

........Alone again.

I hear Yami chatting with his girlfriend and my ex-friend Anzu.

Who would care?

Ryou turned to see at my dejected expression and carefully asked"Yugi?"

I smiled, at least someone remembers me,"Yes?"

"Do you want to talk?"

"...Anzu will notice...."

"Bakura is trying to annoy her anyway."

I smiled,"Okay....but not here." I felt Anzu glaring probably blaming me for all her problems. She had almost everyone fooled into her little facade. Ryou had been my best friend since this all started and Bakura ,no matter how crazy he is, had been a kin to a big brother.

We walked outside."Ryou, I'm leaving," I said very quickly, much like ripping a bandaid off a wound.

He  wasn't shocked, he turned his head to the sky,"We are moving to America and were wondering if you want to live with us ,but ...are you sure this is what you want?"

I turn and nod my head before saying,"I'm not needed and it's lonely without Jiji ..... I think it's the best for my sanity."

"Good because Ryou has been worried about you." I heard Bakura said, trying to not look me in the eye. He was also worried I smiled as he continued,"He might of not left if you didn't come.....go to the park at 6:00 so  before Yami gets up,kay? We'll be waiting."

Jou was watching TV and said,"Hey,runt,"Many of my ex--friends called me runt(Bakura always called him runt until this started),"Get me a soda." That's it I'm not their servant.

"You've got legs of your own." I said and began walking up stairs.

"Yugi?" That oh so deep , dark voice that belong to none other than my other self rang out.

I stopped and looked around,"Hey, did any of you hear that....It probably was the wind."

Yami faced looked shocked that slowly turn to silent rage, good. I walked in my bedroom ,locked the door,and began packing. I looked over at my desk where the millennium puzzle was...... I began taking the puzzle apart, cursing at every piece. Every memory that was taint with the jealous of a spitiful 'princess'...saying small goodbyes , to what those memories could have been,with with each piece. After I packed I wrote a note and took a short nap. I woke up at 5:00. I took a shower, got dressed and got a snack. I looked over at the clock, 5:45, I should get going because I was walking so I wouldn't wake Yami.

"Yugi?"Yami's voice rang out seemingly annoyed. I stopped and like yesterday looked around.

"I must be going mad." I said pretending he was invisible. He looked even more angry. Satisfied I left. I went around back to where I dropped my bag encase this happened and made my way to the park

"Yugi!" I heard Ryou's voice and looked up to greet him with a smile.

"Hey,Ryou  and Bakura."Ryou smiled and grabbed my arm.

"Did you have any trouble?"

"Slightly but I got past it."

"What happened?"

"Yami woke up."I said and Ryou had a worried expression."I just pretended he wasn't and he looked angry."Bakura laughed and smiled manically.

"He's not the pharaoh he once was but still isn't use to being ignored....By the way are you okay? Your friends have been ignoring you for quite some time."I looked up shocked but smiled.