Girls Night In ~Lesbian Love Story~

A/N: Heyy so this is my very first wattpad book. So please no hate! <3.

Sarah's P.O.V.

" Mother where is my brown suitcase?" I yelled. Me and mum were moving to Los Angeles, I'm exited but really nervous to leave England.

" Upstairs top shelf of my closet " she screamed at the top of her lungs. I grabbed the suitcase It was unusually heavy for some odd reason, I opened the suitcase to see that my mum had already packed for me. Um. well ok. I thought to myself as I added a few more things to the pile. Now for my carry on, I made sure to pack my iPod and my camera (I make YouTube videos but there not very good.)  Alright.

"Mum I'm ready".

*At the airport*

Well security was a bitch obviously. I had a metal button on my top and they searched me for ten minutes after i told them it was the button on my top about 12 times, Grrr. Well terrific day so far <sarcasm>. Then I saw her the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I need to talk to her I thought to myself.

"Hi. I'm Sarah" I introduced.

"Lana" She responded holding out her hand for me to shake it. I took the offer we held hand a little longer then normal then we continued talking.

"So were you from?" I asked Politely.

"Australia but today I am moving to L.A." she exclaimed. My mouth dropped open. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen is moving to were I'm moving.

"Are you ok." she chuckled.

"Oh um yeah"  I replyed blushing a little.

" Its just that I'm moving there too" I continued.

A/N: Soooo here is the 1st chapter hope you like it.

just tell me if its to short or to long. Vote. Comment. Share.