Welcome

This a story from my own experience, living in the mid-west. Let's just say, that that, was like the best experience ever!!!

Over the summer, of 2017, I am going to be moving, to California. I am very excited about it, but it also means, leaving friends, memory's, and a lot of my favorite places to go to.

I am not trying to brag, about moving to California. But, I just can't wait, to be going there to make more memories, that I am hoping that are good ones.

I have been living in Minnesota, for the past year, my mom, grew up here, so we just moved back for the year.

Just a heads up, this story, is about a girl, who is coming to live in Minnesota, for a gap year. There also might be some swearing in Read book, so if you don't like swearing, I suggest, that you stop reading right now. I won't be offended.

Be warned people, there will be a LOT of mistakes in this book. (TIP: write down on a piece of paper, that there will be a lot of mistakes in this book).

None of us are perfect though.

Mackenngha Clyde

The prologue:

I wake up it a loud alarm ringing in my ear. God do I hate alarms.

I slowly get out of bed, and just sit on side of it, staring groggy at the wall across from my bed. Bea, is probably all ready at work.

As I stand up, I realize, it is 9:00 AM, just on time. YAY, notice the sarcasm.

This day, was going to be the day that changed my life. And none of new about it, only Harold did.