Prologue

The events that took place on Mount Washington was traumatising to all of the eight members.

Mike—Who had to fight his way from Wendigo's and make friends with a fucking wolf.
Jessica—Who was dragged away in her underwear and wasn't seen again until dawn.
Emily— Who nearly died from the collapsing of the radio tower but also getting away from the cannibalistic beasts.
Matt—Who had to get away from the beasts with sharp claws and razor sharp fangs and keep Jess safe.
Ashley—Who was frightened all night with these "ghostly acts" and nearly sawed in half and shot, because of the psycho she used to call "friend".
Chris—Who was made to choose between his best friend since 3rd grade and his future girlfriend.
Josh—Who played a horrid prank on his friends in attempt to get revenge for his sister's deaths the year previously. Only resulting in him having the same fate as them.

And Sam—Who was video taped naked and chased around with only a towel to cover her body, by the person she used to call her "everything".

Four years have passed, Joshua was never found from the mountains so they done a funeral for him. Sam never attended.

Everyone slowly started to move on with their lives. Ashley and Chris are engaged, Jess and Matt got together, Mike and Emily still hate each other for Mike's little "I'm going to shoot you in the face" thing in the basement.

And well Sam? She became a therapist. Helping all the other Josh's around the world. She was also engaged.

But had she fully moved on?

Of course not.

Because after all, she is Josh's beautiful bathing bird.