Albert Einstein Vs Aliens VS Dinosaurs

Chapter 1            

   Albert’s Mistake

            We start off in Bern, Switzerland, where Albert Einstein is testing his new time machine.

          “Now I will set it for 2013, and ok it is ready.” Said Albert.

          “I’m really going to do it this time.” Albert said to Elsa Einstein, his wife.

          “That’s what you said the last four times.” Said Elsa.

          “Here I Gooooo!!!” Yelled Albert as he disappeared into the time machine.

          “Aaaaahhhhhhhh. Oww.” Said Albert as he tumbled into Los Angeles.

          “Mommy, can we see that clown man?” Asked a little girl as she pointed to Albert.

          “I’m not a clown, I’m Albert Einstein and I just time traveled from the past.” Said Albert.

          “You’re silly.” Said the girl.

          “Honey, let’s leave the crazy man alone.” Said the girl’s mother as she pulled the girl away.

          “That was rude,” Said Albert who was offended. “I don’t like this century at all. I’m going home.”

          While Albert was walking back to the time machine, he noticed something on his shoe.

          “Disgusting, I stepped on a fly.” Said Albert disgusted.

He started scraping it off when suddenly; a U.F.O appeared in the sky.

          “What is that?!?” Yelled Albert.

          “Click-klack-clook-ma-dook.” Said the aliens.

          Then, behind him, a volcano erupted. The lava started oozing out of the volcano straight towards The Nuclear Power Plant of Los Angeles.

          “Oh no, I think I corrupted the space time continuum, what do I do?!” Thought Albert.

          “Special News report, Earth is being invaded by aliens and the lava is turning into flying mutant T-Rexes. Run for your lives!” Screamed a news reporter.

          “Whoops, I think I’ll be going now.” Said Albert as he started running to the time machine.

          Suddenly, one of the mutant T-Rexes breathed fire and stomped on the time machine. Albert skidded to a stop and ran the other way. A black limo parked in Albert’s way.

          “Get in!” Said a man in the limo.

          “I don’t even know you!” Said Albert.

          “I said, get in!” Said the man, louder this time.

          “I refuse to get inside.” Said Albert.

          “That’s it, you asked for it!” Said the man as he pulled out a tranquilizer.

          He took the tranquilizer and shot Albert.

          “I’M VERY SLEEPY!!!” Yelled Albert as he fell into a daze.

          Then everything went dark.

                                                .             .             .

          When Albert woke up he was in a bright white room. The room was empty except for him. The room had tile floors and a window. In the top corner of the room there was a camera pointing at Albert.