He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

This book gonna be sweet and this is my first book so it might be not so good.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Thanks guys❤

...............................................................

Chapter 1

---------------------------------------------

"ALEXIS!" screamed mom "GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I jumped up and BANG! I bummed my head on the sealing, I had the smallest room in the house I practically slept in a big closet! That's small for a room. By the way, I'm Alexis, but all my friends call me Lexi. I ran out to my dresser, pulled out me new outfit and put it on. It was a peachy long sleeve, skinny jeans, and black ughs. I ran down stairs grabbed an apple and flu out the door. When I was at school all my three crushes asked me out! I mean how awesome is that! They're names are Justin, Max, and Zavyer. They're all so cute! Anyway I said yes to all of them and all on the same day, same time, same place. Oh no what was I going to do?!? So when they were all there I said I'm going on a triple date with all three of you. So I ordered a poutine and they all stared at me well I ate. The cheese was hot so I asked Justin to put out his hand and I spat it out... they all fought over it and Justin won and put it in his pocket! "EWWWWWW!" I sputtered out a bit louder than I wanted, but whatever that was disgusting!

////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys hope you liked that chapter, I hope it didn't gross you out! Don't worry I'll make the next chapter more sweet. Who do u think she'll pick out of the three guys?

You guys rock!❤

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Chapter 2

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok, yesterday was kinda weird. All they did was stare at me. Oh boy here they come. "Alexis you have to pick one of us." Justin said with a straight face. "Yeah you can't go jumping from one of us to the other all your life." Max agreed nodding his head. Zavyer just looked at me, then them, and me again. He seemed to be in agreement with Justin and Max, but only if I picked him. At least that's what his face said. I looked back at Justin and Max. "So who's it gonna be?" Zavyer questioned. Look, let me think about it for a couple of days and I'll get back to you.

////////////////////////////////////

So what did u guys think? Sry this chapter was short and not so sweet , but don't worry it'll get more sweet as We go on. Don't forget vote and comment!

Thanks guys❤

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Chapter 3

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" I've gotta text. I picked up my phone. It was from Kayla. She's ma bestie. "Pick whoever you want." she replied, in text of course. Well I guess I'll choose Justin.

***

Today, I told Justin I was gonna date him. He's the cutest and nicest. "Hiya Kay, I chose Justin." I texted Kay, that's what everyone calls Kayla. Beep! Beep! Beep! "Good choice.😊" Kay replied. "Thx.😜" I sent back. "Hey wanna go out tonight?" Justin questioned me. Sure.

***

"Ding dong" that's the door! It must be Justin! I ran down stairs and swung open the door. "Hey." I was the first one to speak. "Ready babe?" he asked. Definitely.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry its kinda short. Where do u think there gonna go? I'll update soon. Don't forget comment and vote!

Thanks guys, you guys rock!❤

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 4

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Well here we are." Justin whispered. We were at an old abandoned amusement park. The sign read, "West Side Amusement Park". It was dark now and the place was creaky and creepy. "Let's go." Justin spoke quietly again.

***

Inside, there was big rollercosters, food stands, game stands, and more. I pressed a button on this one game stand and... "HIT ME And you'll get a poooonnnnnnn....." it jumped up and said while scaring the heck out of Justin and I. A while after we left and went to Burger King. When we were done there he dropped me off at my house. "Hey Kay, the date was weird Justin toke me to an old amusement park. Man it was creepy there." I texted Kay.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Did you expect him to take her there? I'll update as soon as I can. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thx guys,

You rock.😉

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Chapter 5

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::