The Twins of Zanylia (Zylise's point of view)

I'm co-writing this story with Windybreeze800. We will be writing every other chapter. To find the other chapters look up The Twins of Zanylia (Zenna's point of view).

I hope you like it :)

-----------------------------

Prologue

He had just told his wife what the spy had found out about General Darcold's plan. If it hadn't been so urgent he probably wouldn't have told her so soon, especially as she had just given birth to two twin girls a couple of days before.

The news of Darcold's meant that they had to send the girls away or there would be no heir to the throne of their great country Zanylia. If they sent them away they would be safe because the Queen's pregnancy had been kept a secret. So the King and Queen quickly made the preparations for the girls to be sent to two different orphanages, along with a servant twin. A servant in the palace had had twins a couple weeks ago; but the mother had died and the father was off in some faraway country trying to earn his fortune. With no parents to raise the servant twins it was decided they would be sent with the princesses. They finished preparations, and the two sets of twins were sent away just a day before the King and Queen of Zanylia were assassinated. General Darcold took the throne thinking the assassination had ended the royal blood line. Little did he know, the two princess were safe and sound on their way to the orphanages.