Unconditionally

It had been all over the Los Angeles
Times newspaper with the heading, "Katy Perry spotted out with John Mayer!"

Katy read the newspaper as she ate breakfast. She wasn't surprised. It had been 2 months since she had started going out with John and she felt their relationship blossoming. The media was fast to notice.

She sighed as she put the newspaper down to take a bite of her pancakes. Their first few dates had so been top secret that not even her best friend, Shannon Woodward, knew about it. She had been planning to keep their relationship on a down low for a while because of the fact that she knew that once cover was blown, it would be big.

As she was taking another bite from her pancakes, she grabbed her iPhone to check her text messages. Scrolling through her messages while still munching on her pancakes, she saw a text from John, "It was nice going out with you last night, Cutie. Are you up for next Friday?"

Her face glowed with excitement as she finished reading it. She was madly in love with John, anyone from a block away could notice it. The way she would smile at him when they were together, and how he would hold her in his arms. "Sure, Can't wait!", Katy replied and as she did that her phone blasted with direct messages on Twitter from all her close friends, including Shannon..

"Crap..."