~ 1 ~

Marzia woke up to the smell of her mothers cooking, which she loved.
"Pancakes!" Marzia squealed
She quickly slipped on her slippers and raced downstairs to where she found her mum and dad preparing breakfast.
"Marzia darling, go wake Annabelle up, breakfast is almost ready!" Her mother called whilst flipping the last pancake. She nodded and knocked on Annabelle's door, she called out that breakfast was ready and heard ruffling from inside her room.
"Princess Marzipan!" Annabelle squeaked out on excitement. (Annabelle is 6)
"Oh, good morning princess Annabelle!" Marzia replied in a posh voice, Annabelle giggled and reached out for Marzia's hand. They headed down for breakfast, quickly scoffed down their pancakes and got changed into their uniforms.
Annabelle wore her hair in pigtails and insisted that Marzia wore them too.
~Time skip to arriving at school~
Marzia hopped out of the car and wave goodbye to her mum and Annabelle as the car drove off with Annabelle sticking her head out of the window.
"Hey." Felix said
Marzia jumped and turned around, noticing Felix she relaxed and smiled. "Hey, you scared me!" Marzia pouted but he just laughed in return.
He took her hand in his and walked towards the school gates. Marzia realised today was going to be a really long day.
Her time-table:
Period 1: English
Period 2: History
Period 3: Art
Period 4: Science
And period 5: Geography.
She sighed and put her head on Felix' shoulder, she had 3 lessons with him. This should be okay.

Sorry for any mistakes!
Happy Spooky week 👻🎃