The girl

At three she had another dad, at a month til she would turn six, she had a new brother. she already had one but another was exciting and instead of being her age it was a baby! After being woken up in the middle of the night to pack her little care bear bag with pj's and then getting dropped off at grandma's still only half awake. Confusion set in when she saw her mom and dad drive away without her... Hours later she was taken to the hospital, But still couldn't see her mom or dad. She was given a pillow and told to go sit on a chair and sleep or something. Being bored that very six year old took the pillow and put it on the floor. then pushed it up and down the hallway grinning, but soon grew bored. laying on the floor not understanding whats going on. Alone in the hall watching the adults walking down the halls in weird pajamas.. some with strange hats, and others with something on their mouth.. 

        Grandma came and check on her every once and a while.. sometimes sitting and talking to her but then getting up and going back into the room she wasn't allowed in.. Later she heard crying, still not allowed in the room had to wait. and wait. and wait. when she was finally let in it was a bit of a confusing scene.. close family, grandmas and grandpas and even great grandpa and grandma were gathered to hold a small bundle in a blue blanket. They had her sit down and hold the strange pink thing in the blanket.. Frowning she couldn't understand. Her aunt had a baby but it didn't look like this.. it had more hair, and was smaller til he started to get older, but he never looked so pink and weird.

       Taking the baby home completely changed everything. The baby was quiet at first but as he got older he also got louder. As he become about a month old she became six years old, But she doesn't remember that birthday, she remembers that mom and dad were always busy... that mommy could play because she had to feed the baby. Seeing mom use this strange cup thing so that she could store the baby's milk. She remembers playing on the t.v and getting yelled at for waking up the baby. She remembers staying in her room to avoid getting yelled at. She remembers watching person after person coming to see the new baby.... and when she tried to talk to them she was ignored. At six years old, She felt alone.