Captured.

-Andy's POV-

I was shaking I was so cold. The rain was beating down on me from above. I hated walking home, but with my car broke down I have no choice. I tried calling my boyfriend CC, but his phone must have died.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and tried to keep warm underneath my thin black hoodie. Only 3 more miles and I'll be home. I saw car lights pass me by once more. Only this car slowed down. It stopped a little ways in front of me.  I smiled and sped up. Someone ran from the passenger seat taking off into the nearby ally. Please don't leave! I hope they saw me.

I stumbled as someone grabbed me from behind slipping a cloth over my mouth. I gasped becoming dizzy I lost my footing and fell to the ground as my world went black.

-----

-Ashley's POV-

I smiled at sleeping Andy in back seat of my friend Jake's car. "So happy I finally got him." I said to my best friend Jake.  "Yeah yeah. I just want to get rid of you both now." He said uneasy. He never liked the thought of kidnapping Andy, but did it anyways since he owed me.

"So, promise your not gonna rat me out?" I asked. "Nah man, we're good. I hope this makes us even." He said. "We'll be even when the cops stop looking, I don't know if you'll give into them or not yet." I say crossing my arms. "Whatever." He said tiredly.

I heard Andy groan. I quickly got more chloroform and sapped it on a cloth. I reached to the back and knocked him out once again. "Are you sure it's okay to use that much?" Jake asks. "Yeah, he's fine." I said sitting back in my seat. "Whatever you say." He said looking at the road.

As time passed we made it it to our destination, my house. I lifted him from the backseat and waved Jake off. Once he was gone I walked through my yard to a field. I stopped at fake tree I had put in the ground.

I kicked some bushes away and off my door. I turned a knob and lifted it open. I pulled it open and grabbed Andy and climbed down shutting the door behind me. Once I was at the bottom I turned on the lights.

I carried him down a hallway and into a room with a table. I took off his hoodie and foot wear. He was in a black shirt and black jeans. I smiled seeing him asleep while strapping him down.

I took his clothes and left the room closing and locking it. I walk back to the main room and put his stuff in a closet. I sigh turning on all my cameras. I go to the kitchen and heated up a microwave dinner and poured some coke and whiskey in a glass.

I smiled to myself knowing I have finally got my sweet Andy. I have been waiting for years now. When he got a divorce with Juliet I knew I had to move fast. So I moved to Nevada the neighboring state where Andy lives. When he came out with CC I was crushed, but I didn't give up. They were together for years. So I knew I had to act quickly before it was too late.

So Jake had me do him a favor, it was terrible. He made me be the get away driver for a bank robbery. Except that wasn't the bad part.

"Ashley unlock the car!" Jake yelled running out the door with his backpack and a hostage at gun point. I hurried and unlocked the doors and put the car into gear. He hopped in with a girl in his lap. I sped off right as the door closed. "Who is that!?!" I freaked.