Chapter 1: first time meeting

It starts of with a meeting, ive been asked to cover Hannah's interview with Adym has she as the flew as im walking into his office, i suddenly feel attractive to him straight away i just give him a cheeky little grin as im about to start i notice i dont have a pen or pencil so i ask for one he gives me a pencil i then start to ask the questions iv been given to ask the first one was 'what made you want to start all this' Adyms answer was 'i like to make people happy and if this what makes people happy i will continue with what im doing', he goes 'next question' i giggle to myself i let him know non of these questions are from me so i ask the question 'are you gay, as you've never been seen in public with another girl' adym giggles and responds with 'i like to keep myself to myself i don't share my life with others and want people to know what im doing its privacy' Adym suddenly says 'have you got a question of your own' i stupidly ask 'you single' he goes 'like i said i don't tell my personal life' i say 'oh sorry, i felt a like i needed to ask' he says 'thats fine what are you doing weekend? As ill like to get to know you better' i respond 'nothing Adym why?' He then asks 'fancy going for a coffee' i say ' i dont like coffee but ill haven a chilled drink while where out' he says 'okay see you saturday'