Just add a splash of colour.

--------

4:00 PM

----------

Ashley was moaning because Her mum wouldn't let her go to the hot A-list party this weekend. "Buuuuut whhhhhhhy?" She asked. "Becauuuuuuuuse," her mum replied, "Anyway we have to go to granny Cinda's birthday this weekend. We promised her that we would make it."

"But I turned 18 only yesterday and I want to go to a party. Pleasssse? Prettty pleeeeaaaaase?" She asked, "pretty noooooo!" Her mum said "and that's final!" She yelled.

"But that can be my birthday present!" She said as she was walking to the fridge. "We'll if you keep going you won't get a birthday present at all!" Her mum replied. Ashley got the milk out of the fridge and started making a cup of tea. "I can go to her birthday next year... That's if she still alive!" I mumbled. "Excuse me? Don't say that, cin is only 93." Her mum quilled snapped at her. "Only?" Ashley replied with a smirk. "Confiscation. O-V-E-R! You are not going to the party!"

----------

4:20 PM

----------

Ashley called her friend Kaleah and asked if she wanted to come over. She had homework but Ashley managed to talk her out of it!

"Mum, Kaleah is coming over in half an hour!"

"What? No she is not! the house is filthy and you don't deserve to have friends over after speaking to me like that!" She snapped.

"Ok ill message her.... And tell her to meet me at the shop, it will only take 10 minutes for u to drive me!" Ashley said.

"No way!"

"Ok then it will only take 1/2 an hour to walk, bye!" Ashley yelled as Asley walked out the door with my bag.

"Get your ass back home, NOW!" Her mum yelled at the top of her lungs.

"BYE!" Ashley yelled back.