ą ŋıɠɧɬɱąཞɛ ƈơɱıŋɠ ɬཞųɛ

~Cinderella's POV~

Fairy godmother...Fairy godmother... Fairy godmother...Fairy godmother.. Fairy godmother...

I slowly rose my hands over my face and touched my eyes delicately...my blue button eyes.

I smiled...my smile went up to my buttoned eyes, right underneath them, a few of my stitches nearly torn off as I did. My pink lipstick ruined.

"Hey Gus-Gus," I spoke, my once clear beautiful voice, now ragged and hoarse.

The mouse, or maybe rat in my hands hissed threateningly at me but I still smiled at it.

All my friends (the mice) died...

Lucifer was happy enough to eat them all after my fairy godmother didn't quiet finished her magic for my evil stepmother, who had been secretly waiting in the dark for my fairy godmother to turn my ruined dress into a beautiful ball gown, stepped out and without my fairy godmother and I knowing, she snatched the magic wand away from her and made my fairy godmother vanished into thin air.

Once my fairy godmother disappeared, she went after my friends, she turned Lucifer into an hungry killing huge beast with bloodshot eyes and sharp teeth and ordered him to eat them all. He didn't just ate them, he tortured them; he ripped their bodies apart while they were still alive and let them felt the pain until they slowly died. I heard and watched it all happened.

I tried to stop him but my evil stepmother stopped me by casting a cruel spell on me; she turned me into a scarecrow. A living, emotional, hideous blonde scarecrow!

She laughed maniacally as she lets me watched my friends being killed, ripped apart and eaten.

I tried to cry, to shed tears but I couldn't. My eyes had became stone-hard buttons! I couldn't cry! But that's not the worse...the worse was I had been laughing the whole time...

I tried to stop myself but I couldn't... I kept laughing.

I tried to scream out, "STOP!" but what came out was, "MORE!".

She not only turned me into a hideous scarecrow but had also twisted my emotions. She turned me into a monster. A cruel and disgusting monster.

She then left me alone with her cat following behind her.

And here I was, sitting in the pumpkin that was supposed to take me to my dream...instead it led me to my nightmare.

I never got to meet my Prince Charming... I never went to the ball... I never got my happy ending...and so should they...

Hi! :D this is my first twisted disney princesses story...hope you enjoy. Next is Belle. Until then read, vote and comment! Baiii~