Chapter 1: Death by a Thousand Blades

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto therefore I don't own anything except the story, 'kay bros?

********************************
He killed them.

He killed them all.

His family, his neighbors, his relatives, he killed them all.

It didn't matter if they were children or elderly, they're now all dead. Itachi Uchiha was once the heir to the Uchiha clan's company, that is until the massacre. Everyone, every single Uchiha, killed. The only living survivors of the once glorious clan were Itachi Uchiha and his little brother, Sasuke. No one ever knew who was responsible for the massacre, the killer was good at getting away with it. The corpses were slashed with a blade, but there was no evidence found of who it was. Atleast, that's what they thought. There was one witness to the crime, and it was Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi's brother. The poor kid can never get over that day, but he never told anyone, for he didn't want his beloved brother to be arrested. Ever since that night, Sasuke became more sullen and quiet. He knew something, but he kept quiet for his dear older brother.

Itachi POV

I killed them.
Hahaha! I killed them and no one ever knew!
If anyone knew the crime I committed, they would ask the same question my dear younger brother asked me, Why?
Why did I kill them? Why? I killed them because they deserved it. The Uchihas were a corrupted clan. Behind our fame and fortune, are the crimes we commit. We kill the innocent just for money, we punish does who never sinned against us just for money. Atlast, the once glorious clan has fallen. And who will be left to inherit their fortune? Me! I don't care if its fortune made from crime! I am an Uchiha. Its my in birthright!

??? POV

What Itachi didn't know was that today was the day of his death. The day he would repent for his sin. As the foolish Uchiha went to bed, I waited. I waited till midnight. Itachi suddenly felt a cold. He opened his eyes, only to see thousand bloody figures stood by his bed. They were all the fallen Uchihas that he had killed. They were all holding blades and in a split second, a blade pierced through his chest.

Itachi POV

As I was about to go to bed, I suddenly felt really cold. When I opened my eyes, I saw thousand bloody figures standing over me. They were all chanting while stabbing me with their blades.

Die! You monster!

Traitor!

Criminal!

The loud noise seemed to have died down when the 999th blade pierced through me. I then heard a sweet, sweet voice singing.

For every crime you make
There's a punishment you will take
Corrupted by greed
Your soul will never be freed

"Please! Whoever you are, SAVE ME!!!"

He once was a creature so kind
Until greed took over his mind
He killed everyone mercilessly
And now he'll die senselessly

"N-NOOOOOO!!!"

??? POV

And with that last line, the last blade pierced through his heart. The next morning, all the people found was Itachi's bloody corpse, looking as if it was stabbed a thousand times. Well... it is! Hihihi!

********************************
Author's notes:

Um... guys, this is my first ever horror fanfic, so... please don't blame me so much if its not even scary. Oh and about the wrong grammar and mispelled words, I guess I'm not much of a good student. Oh well...

~RedScorpionFangirl