The Zoned

Little Amanda enjoyed nothing but her cell phone two years ago. But now it is 2015, and she is a killing machine. Along with her sister, annie,. Both have worn the same pair of clothes for two years staright, (washed of course) . Amanda a pair of baggy sweats, a greentank top, and a pair of her sisters old joradns. for Annie a white top, (white and red with blood now), a pair of polka dot leggings and some combat boots that she stole off of a victim. Teir parents are dead by now and they have traveled all over california.  the few people who arent zoned call them "The sisters of death", for theses teenagers kill at least 300 a month. The Zoned are the ones who believe they are dead.

In 2013 the world went into world with itself!  In this war people have been tricked into thinking they are dead, dead zombies.  But what do zombies do? They eat people! And that is what these people do, tricked into cannabalism!! Amanda and Annie realized they are not "Zoned" which is what the tricked are.

            Amanda starts to scream. Annie runs to Amanda, "what is wrong???" Amanda raises her hand, pointing at a girl who is really bad at acting. "OH GAWD" said Annie grabbing her gun and with one little move the girl is shot. they walk over to check her. Annie puts her finger on the girls throat, "She is not breathing," Annie takes a slight glange down at the girls feet."i needed a pair of shoes" she takes off her shoes and puts on hers.  

               The girls stand in their "home" and eat some deer. Annie is the oldest so she is the boss. "So, what is your plan, do run? Stay? What?" Asks Amanda," Look I dont know yet, but what i do know is that were leaving tommorow." AsAnnie spoke,  they heard a sound behind the tent. Crack! Both girls jump. Annie gives the signal, saying  hold fire, get behing me until i give the other signal, which means attack!