0.1 | s o r t i n g

florence black and her brother sirius black, were going to hogwarts for the first time. florence was excited yet scared, as she didn't want to be a slytherin. sirius felt like no one would like him because of his status and second name. they were terrified of their parents wrath if they didn't get into slytherin.

at kings cross

the black family apparated to the hogwarts express. the family did their usual deeds of 'wishing them luck' and their usual talk of 'don't you go talking to mudbloods!' and one of their favourites, ' if you don't get slytherin, don't bother coming home.'
florence gazed at sirius, his face was worry ridden. he looked terrified.
sirius gazed back at florence, she looked confident, yet he knew she was scared.

they didn't bother saying goodbye to their parents and just got on the train.

florence found a compartment with a fiery red haired girl,
"um h-hello?? c-could i ... uhh s-sit he-here?"
"yeah! definitely!"

the girls introduced themselves and got to know each other better.

sirius found a compartment with a brown haired boy inside. he had lopsided round glasses.

"hello! could i sit here?"
"yeah! sure."

the boys introduced themselves and got to know each other better.

the train halted to a stop, meaning everyone could get off. lily and florence bumped into sirius and james on the way off the train.
"hey sirius, this is lily, lily this is my brother sirius!"
"hello there, nice to meet you!" lily said bubbling.
"uhhh yeah florence this is james, james this is my sister, and her friend lily."

they all got off the train together. as they were getting off they heard;

"FIRS' YEARS OVER ERE"
all the first years ran over to the 8 foot man and got in a boat. lily and florence got in one with 2 girls named marlene and alice, while sirius and james got in one with 2 boys named peter and remus.

a professor with an emerald green cloak gave them a talk about the houses and points.

"now if you follow me, i will take you all to the grand hall. where you will be sorted." she said.

as everyone walked into the grand hall they gasped at it, and how big and beautiful it is.
a loud chorus of,
"wow!"
"oh my god!"
"so pretty!"
"food!!"
spread around the room from the first years.

the sorting

"Black, Sirius."
"GRYFFINNDOR!
"Potter, James."
GRYFFINDOR!"
"Buck, Matthew."
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
"Malfoy, Lucius."
"SLYTHERIN!"
"Black, Florence."
"GRYFFINDOR!"
"Silver, Cathy."
"RAVENCLAW!"
"Black, Bellatrix."
"SLYTHERIN!"
"Evans, Lily."
"GRYFFINDOR!"
"Lupin, Remus."
"GRYFFINDOR!"

Only 436 words.....

Hope yall enjoyed!
My medias -
Spam Insta- @ spoopyhowellspam
Main insta- @ katiemarierose
Fanpage insta- @ sospoopydaniel

Twitters-
@ iambasictrash
and
@ emeraldiester.

Bye! Don't forget to vote.