Daryl the slimy slug

CHAPTER 1 

Once upon a time there was a slug named Daryl. He loved to dig. One day Daryl was out taking a walk when he stumbled upon a dead rabbit. Naturally he buried it. Two days later he was walking in the park with his friends and tripped over a bump. His friends Worm, Snail and Spider helped him up and started to dig. He tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen. They dug up the rabbit. Daryl was the only person who walked in the park after school. All his friends stared at him.

"I...I'm not the one that buried it," Daryl stuttered.

"We all know it was you, Daryl. Who else is in the park after school?" Worm remarked.

                                                                             CHAPTER 2

Daryl was in trouble and he didn't think it would ever end. The principle hadn't shown up for an hour.

''Ughhhhh,'' Daryl moaned ''when's he getting here.''

''I told you already he is at a meeting. Just be quiet.'' For the next hour Daryl sat in silence.

                                                                            CHAPTER 3

"Daryl Slug, I think you know the park rules about dead animals, especially large ones. 1. If you find a dead animal in the park don't touch it. 2. If you find a dead animal in the park or anywhere in Garden County call park cleanup services to bury it, they where special gloves that keep germs off there hands. 3. NEVER bury anything on park paths animals may trip and end up like the one that you found. So if you ever find a dead animal in Garden County remember these rules. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to keep you safe."

                                                                             CHAPTER 4

Daryl's friends were waiting for him outside the principals office. As soon as he came out he was peppered with questions from his friends "was it bad?", "did he yell?", "did he call your parents?".  Daryl replied with "first-of-all no he didn't do any of those things second-of-all this is a orphan school how could he call our parents?". Worm didn't take the last comment easily.

"Oh yeah! Well at least I knew my parents! You Daryl were abandoned at birth!" he screamed.

                                                                                    THE END!