Chapter one ~The Fight~

It was late Friday night, Sam had a rough day at school, like always. He never liked that school. Not once had he felt like he belonged there. He was different than everyone, and people saw that. They just didn't say anything to him about it. Everyone was too scared to say anything. His mom saw this, so she tried at times to talk to him about it but he always brushed it off like it was nothing.  The time passed and it was nearly 8:00pm. Sam's mother was preparing dinner, and Sam and his father were at the table, nothing was being said.  There was a long sigh, and finally a strong, broad voice broke the silence

"Samuel."

"Yeah dad?"

"Your teacher called me today."

"So? What does that have to do with me?"

"She's nervous about you, Sam."

"Why?! She has no reason to?!"

"Samuel Garris, don't get that tone with me."

"Why is she nervous about me huh?!" Sam slammed his fist onto the table. His dad sighed and then his voice cracked a bit as he said this "She says that you're not making friends! She wants to help you! I want to help you!"

"All you want is me to get friends so I can get out of the house, isn't it?" Sam jerked out, his eyes burning with tears. His dad looked down and realized how he worded things.
"Sam, that's not what I meant. You can't isolate yourself from the world."
"Why can't I? It's what I do best. Retreating from the world."
Sam's father looked at his dark green eyes and mumbled "Sam...I'm going to take you to a doctor." Sam stepped back, he was in shock. A few moments later he sprinted to his room. Samuel slammed the door shut, making the house rumble a small bit. His mother sighs, "David, we have to go easier on him. He has been through a lot."
"Like what? What has he been through?"
"We just moved here. Maybe he has some mental disorders."
"Hell Gabriella, maybe he does. We can't be for sure until we take him somewhere. "
Sam could hear his parents talk about him. He knows something's wrong with him. He just didn't know what.

[[An hour later: 9:00pm]]

Sam's face is hot from tears. His throat burning from trying to keep his sobs silent. He didn't realize it but he was in front of his door. His room was dark with only a small lamp at his computer desk lighting ula dark, black wood desk. Pulling himself to his feet he stumbles to his computer. He sits at the desk, breathing deeply, but shallow. He sees his reflection in the window, he looks at his grayish hair and dark green eyes. His face very defined, a strong jaw, shadows are casted onto his face by his cheekbones. He leans onto his desk, his arms and hands propping up his head. He looks over a picture on the desk, it's a picture of him, his father, and his mother. His dad, his dark brown hair with silver strands. David's hair cut is formal and slick. Not a single hair out of place. His face is a bit rounder compared to Sam's, his jaw and cheeks weren't as noticeable. He was tall and broad, like Sam is. His mother, Gabriella, is stunning. Her hair is long and a simmering chestnut brown. She had very defined features. That's where Sam got his. In the picture she was wearing a tank top, her collar bones shown. Sam looked at himself in the photo. He took his thumb and ran it over himself. He sighed a long, heavy sigh. This photo was taking before he went "insane" at least that's what his family called him. He sat the picture back down onto the upper level of his desk. He rummaged through his desk drawers, he stopped once he stumbled across an old Polaroid picture. It was him and another boy, the boy had his arm around Sam, kissing him on the cheek. Sam dropped the picture as soon as he saw who it was. It was Devan. A tall, thin ginger. He was lean. Not as built as Samuel seemed. He was quite thin. He flipped over the photo.
" I'll never lose you, Samson."
Sam started to tear up. He loved Devan. Now, Devan means nothing. He looked at the photo once more, then he ripped it. He didn't want to be reminded of those times. Those painful times.
Sam heaved himself up from the desk and over to his closet. He opened his closet door, his door has a mirror in it. He stood there for awhile. Just looking at what he had become. His hair no longer had composure. His face even thinner than before. His shoulders slumped. He didn't stand tall anymore. Quickly shaking all thoughts away he changed into some night clothes. He crawled onto his bed. He starred at his ceiling. He picked up his phone, the light from it illuminated his face. He had a notification on it. It was a direct message on twitter.
"MysticHacker Is Wanting To Message You!"
"What the hell?" Sam mumbles sheepishly. He looked over at his alarm clock. It's nearly 11 o'clock. He groaned. He laid his thumb over the touch I.D. and pushed softly. He swiped over each neatly sorted page until he found Twitter. He went to the messaging and clicked on the user MysticHacker.
MysticHacker: "Hey Sammie boy."
TheNoiselessSam: "Who are you and what do you want?"
MH: "I guess I should say one thing. How's my Samson?"
Sam's jaw dropped. No one ever called him that but one person. And that one person shattered his heart. He starred at the message and wanted to chunk his phone. He didn't want him back into his life. He shattered his heart, made him cold. He clicked on the profile and pressed blocker user. Sam put his phone but under his pillow and tried to sleep.
{Time Skip To Next Morning - 6:45 AM}
Sam crawled out of bed and to his closet. His house was quite, which means his parents left already. He groaned then stretched as he faltered over to his closet. He grabbed a blue and black plaid flannel and black jeans. He looked up and down at his outfit and shrugged, "Good enough." Sam sighed. He gazed around the room once more and faltered out the door.

{{Time Skip To School 7:15 AM}}
He arrived at school and looked up at the concrete building "Hello hell. Nice to see you again. " he whispered. Sam rightened his grip on his bag and headed into the glass French doors. As he walked down the hall all he saw was "Gotta Get Pepped For The Falcons!!" He scoffed at his school, they were a use huge sport school. Grey walls with a red and yellow stripe down the middle of all the halls. Sam wasn't a huge sports person, he was more of a theater kid.

Sam began to walk to class. Early, as usual. His first period was his favorite, drama. He smiled and walked into the auditorium, his teacher, Mrs. Hoften, smiled at his arrival.
"Well look who it is!! Sam my most involved student!"
"Haha! Hiya Mrs. H."
"How've you been, son?"
"I could be doing better. But it's all worth coming here first thing." He smiled as he talked. Mrs. Hoften smiled as she sat up the stage. "So, what's the theme for this week?" Sam questioned eagerly. Mrs. Hoften smiled and quietly replied "A version of Romeo and Juliet, except, the main characters are both male. " Sam smiled brightly as he realized that he was made for this part "Can I be a lead, Mrs. Hoften?" She looked at him in shock "Sam!! You never audition for a lead!! This is amazing!" He chuckled and bit his lower lip "I've always been too scared. " Mrs. Hoften looked at him, "We are having auditions after school, come then and we will see. " Sam nodded in agreement. Once more students started coming in Mrs. Hoften explained everything.