Toko's Journal

Hmm. How should I start this? Dear Diary *scratches out* No. It was a dark and stormy night. *more scratching* No, I shouldn't lie to spice up a story. Uhh... Hmm. Oh! I've got it. It was October 31, All Hallows Eve, the Super High School Level students to survive the first killing game gathered together. All they wanted was a bit of fun. But what started out as good night, ended in one of terror and screams. "M-master Byakuya sure has a nice living space considering the worlds circumstances," the frigid teenaged girl known as Toko Fukawa commented as she entered the living quarters with the four other teens. "It looks exactly like ours. But like, where is Byakuya anyway?" The poofy haired fortune teller added, moving to a place on the couch. The five students made conversation and waited for their final classmate. Byakuya Togami walked down the stairs in a fine suit and a skeleton tie (for this special occasion). The six classmates sat together around the coffee table with a platter of food and a board game or two. All was well fir the first hour or so... Unfortunately, it all went to hell when the clock struck 12. The frigid teenage girl began to shake. It started out small, but gradually became more and more noticeable. "What's wrong Toko? Are you alright?!" The basic bitch luckster Makoto Naegi asked her. She covered her mouth, afraid to say something, for she might sneeze, and awaken the psycho within. After a few minutes of concern, Byakuya being a lil' heartless shit and trying very hard not to sneeze, it happened. "A-aah... CHOO!" Toko sneezed, and the five students knew, that the girl who was before them, was not the frail one they knew, but a killing monster... And this monsters name, was Genocider Syo. On All Hallows Eve, this beast was filled with bloodlust... And this beast... Was ready to take her first victim. Fear struck the five students, as the beast before them took out her scissors and got ready go strike. Nobody would be spared this time, no matter the gender...