You

• Dedicated to You know who you are

I still remember that conversation we had a while back. I was your only exception, you said. We even have a song, that still chokes me up to this day. I still have feelings for you, and you still have feelings for me. You're always there when I need you, you're my best friend. You've never left me. I love you. And if we lived near each other, I have no doubt in my mind that we'd be together. But we can't be. We're miles away from each other. I talked to you for the first time in a long time today. We laughed, like usual. At the same concepts and jokes. I love talking to you, you bring out somehting in me that no one else is able to. Even if I'm upset, you always know what to do to make me smile. The night you sent me the song which I call "our song", I cried while listening to it. I'd been listening to it all day, as it reminds me of you. I miss talking to you every single night. I want to hug you, to hold you tight to me, to talk to you face to face, but I know that it's possible this might never happen. I wish I were with you. I wish we could be togehter. I wish that you didn't haunt every second of my being. You make me so happy. I hope I make you as happy as you make me. You say you constantly think of me, but do you really? I don't think you realize how much you mean to me. You ruined my life, to be honest. But I don't think this is a bad type of thing. Because I'm happy you're in my life, and if you weren't, I don't know where I'd be. Talking to you is something I look forward to every day. Texting is good enough, but hearing your voice is better. Talking to you today made me happy, but now that our conversation ended, I'm depressed as ever. I love you. and love is a mysterious thing. I never thought I'd love someone, but you proved me wrong.