Do you ever forget ?

When I met him It was like some invisible string had made me a puppet and I loved every single second. The way he looked at me or his corny jokes I even think it was the way he blushed when I spoke to him. Of course I always felt the heat rise from the pit of my stomach up to the tip of my ears.
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

The first day of school was no way as hectic as second semester. All my classes had changed thanks to one failure of putting me in my correct classes. It was my second class of the day and I felt nervous I mean how could I not? Everyone here already knew each other. I was the odd one out. As I got to class and I was seated the boy in front of me looked over. He was cute a few inches taller then my 5'2 frame, dark hair and eyes. They seemed to suck me in. When I didn't stand for the pledge of allegiance his first word to me was, "communist."
I didn't understand of course I knew I had to stand but I was so struck with him I had forgotten. Why was I feeling this way?
The day passed on as a blur. All I wanted was to speak to the guy who's eyes were so dark yet so kind. The next day I did the same thing so it was a reason he'd speak to me.
"You know your supposed to stand right?" He spoke. His voice was deep and smooth. I liked it.
"Well what if I don't wanna stand?" He shook his head and chuckled. Those were the last words of the period. The semester went on like this every morning I'd wake up hoping I'd look nice enough to impress him,but he never seemed to take notice. Soon the year ended and summer came and went without a single event. But how. How do I get this guy off my mind? How do I forget? After all I might never see him again.  But boy was I in for a surprise.