Hunted

It was a good thing that the zombies are basically blind and that they base their "hunting" to only their auditory capabilities. It was easier for people to move around as long as they keep calm and silent. It was also a good thing that it was the case for Macy , it makes scavenging in broad day light a little easier. "137 days, huh? I can't keep on hopping from one place to another," Macy thought to herself, "I need to find a solid place to stay," she added.

Macy got distracted by a bright blue house at the left side of the street. "Who paints their house a bright shade of blue?" she thought while also deciding to enter this house for supplies. She threw a bottle as far away from the house as possible to attract the zombies away, this is to make sure that if the gate or screen door would creak as she opens it, it won't attract the zombies to her, a lesson very well learned from experience.

Have I also mentioned that it was a good thing the whole apocalypse happened in broad daylight? The doors were left open for Macy to enter. She opened the screen door slowly as there was a wind chime on it, she entered slowly and cautiously seeing if there would be company. None except a rotting woman lying on the blue and white checkered tiles. She continued on with her search, going through the first floor first before going upstairs. Macy sat on the bed for a little rest when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs "HOLY SHIT" she thought trying to find a place to hide, but alas it was to late three men have been standing by the door pointing a gun at her.