All I Ever Wanted

Hey Guys:) This is my first book in my new account!:3 I hope you all will like it!:D

-Angelic

-------

Prologue

My name is Krystaline Annastacia Lux Goddess. The daughter of the moon goddess slash the protector of the creation. I was made to maintain peace and order between Angels and Demons, Vampires and Werewolves and last but not the least, the Wizards and Witches.

I'm the one who makes sure they are loved and protected. The one who made sure that each and one of them will accept each other and'll treat them equally. I'm also the one whose lacking all of those things. How ironic, really.

I have a mate who rejected me.

A mother who cares more about the sake of others than me.

Friends who only befriend me for popularity.

A life that is always unfair.

"Honey?" Mom softly said as she shook my shoulders. "Earth to Lux" mom hollered and I pushed her away. "I'm sorry mom. I got too carried away by my thoughts" I apologized as I took a sit opposite to hers.

She frowned at me and was about to say something but her ocean blue eyes shifted to gold. Dammit. She's having a vision that I know will separate us once again. Ugh... So fucking amazing.

I touched her arms and was also brought to her vision. A vision that made me tremble from fear and weep from pain.

Wolves were howling in agony as heads were cut off. Blood was all around and many were crying as they saw their love ones die. I felt my heat clenched as I saw this black furred wolf get his head cut off. Then I saw a valley of dead wolves and humans and what made me more scared was the shadow that's standing above them all, laughing evilly.

We came back to reality and our eyes shifted back to its original color. Mom was sobbing uncontrollably and there was me, shaking in fear with my eyes wide open.

"Mom. What was that?" I asked and she looked at me with sadness and guilt. That look on her face, made me think again. Of course, that's what it is.

"I'll be packing now, mom. I'll just see you soon" I muttered as I stood up and went back to my room.

Let me tell you all one thing, being me may be awesome but the truth is... being me recquires a whole lot of patience and understanding. Because my life is filled with loneliness.