the dare

It started off as friendly dares then it started getting... well dirty. It's all guys, and a catholic collage, and I'm well bi. If we don't do the dares then john the strongest guy hits us so we have to do them!

"Oliver, Truth or Dare?"

Ithink for a minute 

"Dare"I said but after I realized who it was" ...wait" but it was too late I could see the daring grin forming in his face-damn it was hot-

"7 minutes in heaven with either a player..." Sam started thinking about it"A prostitute"

Everyone was shocked

I brought out my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello boy or girl?" 

I looked at Sam with pleading eyes.

"Say boy."he whispered with devilish eyes daring me to say no.

I looked over at john and he stared getting he fist ready.

"Boy"I said trying to sound manly.

"OK ,It's $75 dollars for the first 2 hours after that the person we send will tell you the cost. Address?"

"194 Baptist Street and McKinley Lane."I told the lady

"OK,The man we sent's name is Phillip, he should be there in 10 minutes." the lady hung up.

Sam started laughing-I was gonna get him back-

"Sam truth or dare?"

Sam thought for a minute..."Truth."

I looked at him with a grin "what's your sexuality?"but I already knew the answer-or I thought I did-

The smile on his face dropped-what had I done-"I'm-"

Luckily Phillip had arrived and my dare was going to start.

I opened the door to our dorm and Phillip walked in.-he was tall handsome with large muscles that he showed with a gray tee-he was hot- I directed him to my bedroom.For some reason he didn't seemed at the least bit surprised.

"A dare huh."

"Yeah"I said with a sigh.

"Are you gay?" he said politely

"Yeah"I relied not realizing I told my deepest secret to a complete stranger.

"Do they know?"He asked very politely-it was hot-

I looked down

He came up and stroked my chin-i gasped-He planted a kiss right on my neck groaned then pulled away to turn on the T.V and the foot ball game came one.

He smiled realizing what I was doing...

That's it for today or now comment if you like it or what should happen next.Is there tenison between Sam and Oliver(Smoliver)? or Oliver and Phillip(Ollip)? Vote in the comments or help me choose a better ship name!Help!:( or maybe some cover ideas?

Your fellow crazy pup