Chapter 1

I hear the door open bringing in the first streaks of light I have seen in sterlings.

I do not bother to try and sit up as the shackles will only pull me back to the cold ground.

I hear footsteps coming towards me.

I look up and see David a White standing looking at the wall to my left.

I avert my eyes quickly because of his brightness.

"Your sisters have escaped from hell and the only one who can bring them back is you."

"You will go and find your sisters and return them to me. I will not have them running Earth's paths for i know they will destroy it." I can hear the grave ness in his voice.

"You have 3 earlings to bring them back."

David finally looks at me while I look everywhere but his face.

"Ira you will obey me or i shall put Hell's weight on your back."

I could feel my anger rising but I said nothing.

Before leaving he said,"Controlling yourself down there Ira will not be easy. Do you dare reveal yourself by accident or on purpose will you think of the depths of hell as heaven.

I grip my chains so fiercely that I feared that they would turn to dust under my grip.

"My being does not respond well to orders or threats," i say between my teeth.

"And you wonder why you were put in hell."

He closed the door and all I could hear was his bitter laugh echoing in my head until I could hear his footsteps no more.