Chapter #1 reuniting with family!!!

Name: Skye Brooks the sister of Beau, Luke, Jai brooks also has a crush on skip

Age: 17

Hair Colour: Red

Eye Colour: Brown

Name: Mikayla Sayhounie sister of daniel sayhounie

Age: 17

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Brown

Name: Hannah Yammouni sister of james yammouni

Age: 17

Hair Colour: blonde

Eye Colour: blue

MIKAYLAS P.O.V

Me nd Hannah were on our way to Skyes house on a monday morning to go to school, when we got there, there was loads of cars out the front, we just ignored then we went up to the door nd knocked nd then i realised that it was her birthday nd then the door opened to a familer looking face but we culdnt believe he was here for her birthday it was the one nd only beau brooks which meant that james nd skip were here so we rushed past beau to see james, skip, luke, jai nd gina at the table me nd hannah screamed they all turned around nd me nd hannah ran to our brothers nd started crying happy tears they pulled us away cause they thought we were some fans then they saw our face nd pulled us in for a really tight hug so we culd breath then we heard foot steps they all quickly hid i as confused then i realized skye didnt no that they were hear i went to the miror nd fixed myself up so did hannah, skye came down looking really pissed nd was about to yell when beau sed "little sis u know i wuldnt missur birthday for the world" she turned around nd was gobbed smacked she looked at us then her feet nd then ran up stairs nd locked her door, beau was shocked he didnt no what to say he fell to the floor nd put his head in his hands he then screamed "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO"

(THE WHOLE GROUP CONVO, EXCEPT JAMES)

L- "why did she run off?"

J- "i dont no i thought shed be happy to see us after 2 years!?"

B- "me 2 but she ran off after seeing me not use, wat did i do?"

D- "beau its not ur fault i dont think its anything that u did or any off us"

M- "use didnt do anything i promise"

H-" yer use didnt but me nd mikayla need to check on her"

L/J/B/D- "use no dont use"

M/H- "no we dont were just worried for our friend now excuse us please"

B- "TELL US NOW!" beau screamed

M- "I-I-I-I d-d-d-dont n-n-no a-an-nt-t-h-hi-i-ing" i sed really scared off what he might do

B- "mikayla im so so so sorry i didnt mean to scare u" i went to wlk closer but she ran upstairs with hannah really fast

L- WHAT THE FUCK BEAU U SCARED THE FUCK OUT OFF HER! SHE PROBALY WONT WANNA TALK TO US EVER AGAIN! UR SUCH A DICK SOMETIMES!

D- THAT WAS MY FUCKING SISTER U SCARED THE FUCK OUT OFF! SHE WILL PROBALY IGNORE ME FOR THE REST OFF MY LIFE CAUSE OF U! UR SUCK A DICK WHEN U WANNA BE!!

J- luke calm down please, nd beau stop yelling at everyone cause u have got the fucking shits, now when they are ready to come down u better appologise nd i mean it got it!

B- im sorry i just wanna no y my own fucking sister ran away when she looked at me, nd i will appoligise when they come down, i didnt even mean to yell, nd daniel im so sorry for yelling at ur sister it was a a stupid thing to do im so so so so so sorry!