Half Full.

My Advice?

Don't. Just Don't. 

I have undergone the same stress and hardships that you, my friend, suffer. I always take time to reflect on myself and believe me, I'm never contented. I always look for imperfections embedded on my imperfect body, craving for more ways to hate myself. More ways to resent the people who made me like this. 

But never have my mind crossed over the idea of slashing my wrist. I don't think it's wrong, nor is it right. Maybe it's because my mind is too preoccupied by what I should tell people. By what I MUST express.

No, I don't think that people who slash their wrists are imbeciles, just a little dumb. What do you have to lose? (Once again, no, I'm not judging/ scolding you under my ominous presence, I'm just stating my opinion) We are already imperfect. Everybody is.  I say that you blame it on them, not on your precious body.

I won't understand you. I will never be. Unless you become brave enough to open up to us, your friends. Just as brave as you decided to express yourself by marking your body.

Do what you want. I don't juge.

I also felt that ocean of rejection and detest, you know. People discriminated me. Especially last year, when I tried to voice out my opinion over those bloody seniors. And see where I am now? Stronger than before. It's because I found my voice, my strength, my own art of expressing.

Yes, you can call your slashing art, a very beautiful one, too. Because in that way, you can let people see what you want them to see. In my case, I let them Hear, for my voice to fill their stupid brains and finally wake up again. In Reality.

Just this: Please never wish death.

Our late friends from around the globe died without wanting to. And they even FEARED death.

There are more people who care about you than those who judge you, simply because they don't know you.

A picture hides a thousand words. A hundred thousand tears, but a million smiles. Remember that, and you'll be good.

I don't wish to change you, really. I just want you to know that there are people like us, waiting for you to break your shell, to spread your wings, and fly to us.

Don't lose faith, especially in God.

Believe in Him.

Have Faith.

Fly. Higher than those you hate. Those who are strangers with you.

Think. Think that your cup is half full. Many adventures are yet to come.