Coming outttt

Before I start I just wanna say. Please don't hate! It's really hard typing all this and letting it all out. Thank you and I hope you like it!

Ok so I was about 9 when my friends started to talk about gays.  I mean all my friends are straight. Well I thought I was straight too. I never knew about sexuality's. I always thought it was girls with boys. Well at the age 10 I found out more about sexuality. My friends would joke around and say "ewww your gayyy" so I was always quiet because I don't wanna make fun of people! Then next thing they would be like "I LOVE GAYS!" So I would walk away because I couldn't deal with them. I would be alone. 

Right now I'm 12 almost 13. And I am pansexual. That means you like boys and girl. Also you like transgenders which I do. I have only told some people that now I don't really trust and it's on my musically. I haven't told my family. Yet I'm not. I don't want them to hate me too. I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend, but I like someone who likes someone else sadly. I'm scared to tell her that I like her because she likes they boy at her school. She's a beautiful,amazing,smart,creative, funny girl who Demi girl meaning she's really a boy but now trans to a girl. I like her a lot. But we barley talk. We both liked all of our musicallys, BFF, inspired by and did duets with each other. She's such a amazing girl. Man only if I got to tell her. But I will get rejected so.... I'm not gonna say her name but it's beautiful just like her but I just wish she liked me how I like her.