Chapter 1: The Meet

[Ink's POV]
It was a day like any other day, the birds were chirping, everything looked beautiful, but I was having a weird day. I had this feeling that I had to do something. So I tried think of what I had to do.

Then finally I remembered I had to check on all of my AUs. After I was done checking on all of the them, I had one left. 'Weird...' I'd never seen this one before, so I went to checked it out and opened a portal to it.

"Wow this place looks really weird. It's so white... and empty," I said."I wonder what this place is. If it even has a name." I started to look around some more to see if I could find anybody, or anything.

"HeY W-whAt aRe Y-YoU dO-dOinG hERe?" Someone said in a deep glitchy voice. "H-hello? I'm I-Ink. Who a-are y-you and where a-are you?" As scared as I was, I still kept aware of my surroundings.

Suddenly a black skeleton with blue tears, yellow and red fingertips with blue strings coming out of them, and two different eyes came near me.

"So-sorry for scaring y-y-you bu-bud.My n-name is Er-Error." Error said in a calm voice. "Hello E-Error. I'm sorry for barging in and-" before I could say anything Error cut me off.

" N-no it's okay please s-stay a bit longer I've never r-r-really had an-anybody here for a v-very long time and also thi-this is the a-a-anti-void." Error said, slowly making it sound like he was going to tear up.

[Error's POV]
"Thanks Error. So what do you do here if you don't mind me asking some questions." Ink said."Well a-all I do he-here is make A-A-AU puppets..and I also ch-check on all of t-the AUs." I said.

"You know all about the AUs too?! I-I created them!" Ink said in a exited and happy tone. I sat there in shock. "That's a-amazing Ink!" I said."So wh-what do you d-do and where do y-you live? Not tr-trying to be a s-stalker."

"Well when I'm bored I like to draw, paint and sketch. And I live in Inktale!" Ink said in a cheerful tone with a smile." C-cool!" I said. "So, I have a question.

Would you like to be my friend?I mean we just me-" I cut him of and with a nice smile and said, "It w-would be nice t-to have a fr-friend." After I stopped talking, Ink came over and gave me a hug.

"Well I got to go, so see you tomorrow?" Ink said."S-sure Ink." I said and waved him goodbye. After Ink left I thought to himself, "That skeleton is so cute." I said in my thoughts.

Almost blushing a bit of yellow. As I was laying on the floor I made a bed out of my strings and fell asleep on the bed thinking about Ink.

[Ink's POV]
Once I got home I laid on my bed thinking. "That dark skeleton was really cute." I said starting to blush a rainbow. While I was laying there I started to fall asleep thinking about Error.
~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Hey guys so here's chapter 1! This only took me about a half hour and I only used 608 words. I hope you Undertale fans are happy and I will see you guys later!
💙Bye!💙