Castiel x-reader: Lost in Love

(e/c) eye color
(f/s) favorite sandwich

                   (Y/N P.O.V.)
You layed back, soaking up the crisp Autumn air. You and Castiel were in Florida for a case and decided to go on a picnic. A light breeze swept by, making a slight smile appear on your face. You turned to lay on your side and saw Cas starting at you. "What?" you asked with a confused tone. "You are so beautiful." he said with a lazy smile. "Shut up" you replied, only to lay on your back again. He jumped on you and brought his face a few inches from yours. "What was that?" he said with a smile. You laughed as you tried to push him off. Finally becoming sucessful in pushing him off, he grabbed you arms and you both tumbled down the hill, as laughter erupted from you both.

After you both ran around for a while, you sat down to eat. You (e/c) eyes grew as you saw him pull out two (f/s). You grabbed one and took a huge bite. He laughed and bit into his sandwich. You looked around taking in the scenery. The bright Sun as yellow as honey, the white clouds as fluffy as feathered pillows and the sky such a beautiful blue. Then your eyes landed on him. His black hair stuck up in tuffs. His blue eyes indescribable.

After you both had finished eating he layed his he on you lap,making you tell a story. Reluctant, you start. "There once was a wonderful bumble bee. He had the brightest eyes and the warmest heart. All he wanted was to help flowers spread. But soon enough, he met some nasty bees who told him some flowers were bad. He took it upon himself to destroy them. He then found out that they were good pretty flowers, and he felt terrible. But little did he know, in doing that he help other flowers grow. Those flowers became a little girls favorite." You looked down to see Cad asleep. You leaned down and whispered "That like bumble bee is my favorite. And I love him so much"

Even years after the hunt, whenever Cas was feeling down, you would tell him the story of the greatest little bumble bee.

Thank you so much for reading this and there will be more to come with even more characters. Until next time my little bumble bees

-Momma bee