I - Where it all started

I was born and raised as a hunter. By hunter, I meant hunting down witches and wizards. 

When I was young, I thought killing witches is what I'd be doing in my whole life, which is what every hunter was born to believed in. Not that I was complaining or anything, I hate them anyways. 

Unfortunately though, there had been a major life turning events that happened recently. 

I, Anastasia Bishop, had been living a lie for almost 15—excuse my French—Fucking years. Thanks to my mum, I had a blood of a witch in my body. And how would I ever forget my dad, he's the one whom I should be blaming for, not for becoming a witch, but for lying to me that long. I mean, how could you even lie to someone for 15 years?  someone who's been talking to you every minute, every hour.

If your wondering why I wasn't killed by the hunters if I am witch the whole time, trust me, neither do I.  

I was trained everyday how to hunt witches and wizards, what I didn't know then was that I was being trained to kill my own kind.

It has been 2 bloody years since the big revelation of my dad.

It has also been 2 years since I last saw him. The Day after the big revelation, he sent me secretly to the witches. Good thing my mom's best friend was there that night and had the audacity to adopt me, to adopt a witch that was once became a hunter. 

Aunt Eleanor —my mum's best friend— treated me like her own daughter and taught me things, like the DOs and DONTs. She also told me to control my anger, which is a very hard thing to do for a hunter, especially when your with the ones whom you're suppose to hunt.

After months and months of teaching me witchcraft I was sent to a university. 

I had been going at Crystaldale University for exactly 17 bloody months, and my temper, it hasn't been going down since. 

I was being bullied on my first month, for becoming so stupid on stuffs that I should know as a witch. Well, kill me, cause the only "stuffs" that I know might lead them to their bloody death. 

And since I don't tolerate being bullied for that long, I did something that made them stopped the bullying. 

I showed each and every one of them what it's like to be a hunter. 

I showed them how it's done.

I showed them how to kill a monster.

A monster that we hunters called as Witch. 

Since then, I was called, the Witch Bitch Of Crystaldale.