Prologue

here comes the ice prince. he's walking on my direction. his cold stare are looking directly on my eyes. my heart is thumping so loud on my chest. i hate this feeling. everytime i saw him, my hand gets cold and my tighs get jelly. i think im going to faint. i hate this.

I.... Really A-------

"so..... you're the living goddess?"

he said as he stop and asked me with a bored tone. yeah the ice prince was standing infront of me. i can feel his cold aura. and the wind starts to blow so cold.

his pair of ash gray eyes meets mine. i felt hypnotized. i don't know how to response.

is there something wrong with my face? we're just staring on each others eyes. this is what you called an eye to eye contact. but his eyes are starting to explore on my whole face. looks like he's examinating it.

My heartbeat gets more faster than before when he took one more step closer to me. We're just only few inches apart from each other and i can see his perfection right now.

The coldness that i felt was become more colder when he went near on me. I can't bare the coldness so i hugged myself

"Do you have a plan to answer my question?"

How? How did i going to response? When did i loose my tounge?

"Ah.... I'm not the living goddess."

He put his hands on his pocket.

"I was expecting that answer."

He smirked. what does he mean?

"What do you mean by that?"

My eye brow arched. I didn't get him.

"you doesn't deserve that title. Your not beautiful. You look ugly."

And with that... He walked away and he left me dumbfounded.

This is the first time that someone called me ugly. And that was the Ice Prince. I'm ugly? huh ice prince? let's see. don't you dare fall inlove with me. the GODDESS.

-------

Lame prologue hahaha proceed to chapter 1! lovelots~