the time i had my first basketball game!!!!!

I was five years old and  I had my first basketball game i was so exsited i thought I was the best basketball player in the wold. I was warming up and doing lay ups and i thought it was cool to do finger roles at the time.

                    The game was ready to start and we had jump ball my team got it so i was bringing the ball down the court and i dribbled up to the three pont line and shot i mist it (i airballed it) and the other team laghed at me i got mad.  then i was on defence and the reff could a foal i god mad and started yelling at the reff. Then i stared to drive in for a layup and i dumped out to the wing and he shot and made it.

                    It was halftime and my team was listing to the coach he was teaching us a new play at was called fly and we did the play and it work we scored the score was 19 to 22 it was their ball and they missed and i got the rebound and i held the ball because there was 10 seconds left and the busser went off and we wone the basketball game i was so exsited that we won then me and my family went for to go get pizza.

practice makes perfect..............

                  4 years later.........              I played on a basketball team in macomb il. and we had a perfact team we won the season. the nextyear i whanted to play in  macomb but i was in third grade and i change schools i went to rushville and we had a third grade basketball team we played all of our games in pitsfield il.( it was a long ride) i lived in industry though not rushville. so i went to the ymca in macomb. i would always call  them and we would play a big game. the bigest game we have played was like 10 on 10 it was huge.