chapter 1 in the underground

Your pov

"Ow...." i rubbed the back of my head but i soon rielized i was in my monster form, i looked at my hands and sawed that they were bones. I sighed. "Were am i" i sawed that i was on a pile of flowers. I got up trying not to feel to dizzy. I dont know really what happened, i just remembered falling then boom. I sawed a door wich looked like the only exit because i couldn't find anything else other than the flowers. I took a deep breath and turned back to my human self. I had c/e eyes, c/h hair, black shorts and a blue jacket. I opened the door and sawed a flower. He was about to say something until i interrupted him. "Excuse me....uh...were am i" he smiled wich gave me a chill. He threw pellets at me wich stung like heck. I wailed of pain. " DIE " i felt tears go down my face. I closed my eyes waiting for a impact but nothing happened. "Oh child are you ok what a bad weed" i opened my eyes and sawed a goat women in a purple robe. "Come my child" i got her hand and we walked away.

(Lets skip the part when you and torie go in battle)

I dodged all the attacks. Torie was shocked when she sawed bones come out the ground and i used them as a shield. She sighed. "I see....but be careful my child" she opened her arms as if waiting for a hug. I did so.
I opened the door and i felt the cold wind hit my face. I tucked my arms in my jacket to keep me worm. I walked deeper in the woods.".....hmm"i knew i was being fallowed. I sawed a bridge with what looked like cell pillars. I can tell that they were to wide to keep anyone inside. I giggled covering my mouth with one hand just thinking about it. I heard a twig snap behind me.

"HUMAN DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO GREET A NEW FRIEND. TURN AROUND AND SHAKE MY HAND"

I froze. I turned around and sawed a figure holding out his hand. I quickly got my hand with the woopie cousin on it. I smirked and shook his hand.

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

I started to laugh. He looked at me surprised. "the old woopie cousin in the hand trick classic" i said laughing even more. I looked at his hand...OMG "OMG YOU DID IT TOO" i can tell my eyes turned to stars after saying thoes words. I saw a blue tint on his face. "ANYWAYS IM Y/N WHATS YOUR NAME"

He stood there confused of whats happening until he fianlly said his name."s-sans......sans the s-skeleton" i froze when he said skeleton. "W-wait....SKELETON" i squealed. He jumped. "Y-YES" i jumped up and down clapping my hands as if i was a child again. He looked even more confused. I can tell he was thinking of something. I waved my hand in front of sans face "HELLO EARTH TO SANS"
He finally snapped out of his thoughts. "H-hey your a human right.... t-thats hilarious..im sans..sans the skeleton...which i already told you.....haha..hey um im suppose to be o-on a watch for humans right now......but.......y'know...i dont really care about capturing anybody...now my brother papyr-" " OMG YOU HAVE A BROTHER" i covered my mouth "sorry please continue" i scratched the back of my head. He laughed " ok were was i...oh yeah *cough cough* now my brother papyrus.... HES A HUMAN HUNTING FANATIC...hey actually i think thats him over there...i have a idea...go thru this gate thingy" i pointed at the gate. " yeah go right thru.. my brother made the bars to wide to stop anyone.." i looked at the gate. I didnt trust it so i grabed sans hand and walked thru with him. I heard a creek under my feet so i hugged sans arm. I looked up at him and sawed blue on his face. I smiled. Once we made it through the bridge sans told me to hide behind the  convenletley shaped lamp. I nooded. I sawed a  tall skeleton with a red scarf and badges on his chest. That has to be his brother.

"Sup bro"

" YOU KNOW WHATS SUP BROTHER ITS BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T  RECALIBRATED YOUR PUZZLES"

i giggled and turned to a skeleton. I couldnt help it. I was just to happy i just had to turn to a skeleton since i know im not the only one.

" YOU JUST HANG AROUND ALL DAY AT YOUR STATION. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING"

"staring at this lamp. Its really cool. Do you wanna look."

"NO I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE. I WANT TO BE READY. I WILL BE THE ONE. I MUST BE THE ONE. I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN THEN I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESSERVE. RESPECT. RECOGNITION. I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD PEOPLE WILL ASK ME TO BE MY FRIEND I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING"

"Hmm...maybe this lamp will help you"

I smiled and turned back to a human. " YEAH IT WILL BRIGHTEN  UP YOUR DAY RIGHT SANS" i yelled while i jumped up from behind the lamp. Sans and pap looked at me surprised.

"Sans....did that human do a pun"
sans smile grew wider

" yep that human did a pun"

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY"

i laughed, so did sans. Its been an hours. I been doing puzzles all day. I walked to sans at a hotdog stand. He was asleep but i didnt care. I layed my head on the counter right next to sans. I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

Sans pov

It been awile since y/n came down here in the underground. I couldnt stop thinking about her. "GGGGRRRRR WHY CANT I STOP THINKING ABOUT HER"i slamed my head on the tabble. i sighed and decided that maybe some sleep might  help. Until i woke to a thud. I turned to my right and sawed y/n right next to me. My face felt hot. Really hot. Omg she lookes so cute when shes sleeping.

Sorry reader again have to end it early and HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱