Complete Story

In a night were darkness invaded, a mysterious and horrifying case was being investigated by the police. A car, parked in the middle of the street, was the only thing they found. But in the inside, there was one horrible scene. Everything was covered in blood, even the keys. The police were scared with such scene, and suddenly heard a noise. When the police turned around, all they could see was only the forest covered in fog, but one man saw a shadow shaped as a human. Only three men searched for it, while the rest continued with the investigation. Those three men were never found again.

One of the police men in the investigation, was called Jeffrey. Jeffrey was confused with the case. There was something that not fitted in the scene. Another man entered the office and gave him the status of the victim. Jeffrey was surprised with what it said. The victim didn't die by weapons, suicide, health or neither naturally. Jeffrey decided to search for the victim's information and not for the murderer. He found out about his family and went to ask some questions. All he heard was about the victim's brother's death. He was concerned that this case, was far from being solved.

Jeffrey went into the house that belonged to the victim's brother. The house was abandoned and ruined, since it was an old house. The area around it was sad looking, including the weather. The man though that he would find some interesting clues on who may have been the murderer. The family mentioned that those two brothers had problems between each other. That made Jeffrey have a weird feeling. As soon as he got in, he started feeling cold and scared. He knew something weird happened inside that house.

In the search of any clue at all, he found a door that leaded into the basement. Each step he tacked closer to the inside, made him feel even colder and more scared. When he reached the inside, he tried to turn the lights on, but they didn't work. Sadly, he found nothing in there. He decided to go outside, but the door closed. Jeffrey pushed, punched and even kicked the old door but it wouldn't move a bit. He started to panic, then he heard a voice, but Jeffrey knew he was alone. Who did that voice belonged to. That was the last thing Jeffrey heard, before he turned around and saw the victim's brother dead, but alive at the same time.

Happy Halloween!