The first day

"Hey y/n!" You heard a voice say.

It was Beccah, your best friend since the 1st grade.
"Beccah, hiiii!" You screamed and put an emphasis on the 'i'.
It was the first day of 10th grade for you two, and you were on your way to the nearest convenient store to grab a peace tea before school started.

At the convenient store, you saw a boy who looked about your age, and he was about to pay for his stuff when Beccah saw him.

"KYLE OHMYFUCKINGGODDD HEY" She says.

"BECCAH! HEY OHM--" He stopped, glancing towards you for a split second.

Right after he looked back at Beccah, mumbles/whispers "oh.... uhh... who's your friend?"

Beccah looks at you and sees you being awkward and shy, so she decides to introduce you two.

"Oh! Kyle, this is Y/n, Y/n this is Kyle. Me and Kyle were on a YouTube collab channel together back in the day, and we haven't seen each other since!" She says, hugging him once more.

"Hey Y/n, I like your shirt! I have the same one on!" He laughed as he unbuttoned the 3 buttons on his flannel.
I would've never guessed you like sws!" He says sarcastically, pointing to your sws printed converse.

"Hahah", you laugh.
"You go to our school?" You asked, hoping he said yes.

"Yeah," He says, making you smile.
You two are in 10th this year, right?"

"Yeah, what's your schedule?" Beccah asked.

You all exchanged schedules, seeing that you and Kyle, ironically, had 7 classes together, except gym period, and that Beccah had no classes with either of you.

"Well, Y/n seems pretty cool, i think I'll be able to survive with her in my classes." He says to Beccah, looking at you flirtatiously. You blush, making him smile at you and inch a little closer, showing that he was comfortable with you around him.

"Alright, you two little flirts, let's pay for our stuff and get going or we're gonna be late." Beccah jokes.

"Im not flirting!" Kyle lies, embarrassed that he was caught in the act.

"Sure." Beccah said as she paid for our stuff, waiting for Kyle pay after her.

You finished your Peace Tea as you walk in the main doors to the school, Kyle next to you.

"Maybe this school years actually gonna be a good one." You think to yourself.

I DID IT! Comment suggestions, along with your opinion on how I did so far! K bye thanks for reading! ❤️