The Hidden Talent

"Move it Dork."

I was just shoved into yet another locker by the 'popular' crowds leader.

YAY!!!

I groan and get back up from the locker. I bend down and start to pick up my books that fell to the floor when I was pushed.

Once I collect them I hug them to my chest and hurry down the hall to my next class.

Once I walk into the classroom I take a deep breath.

I'm safe.

Someone then walks into me and I fall onto the floor.

We'll why dont we just scratch off the safe part.

I groan and start to get up, but someone so kindly stepped on my hand.

I grab my hand and hold it to my chest.

Gosh that persons shoes must be made up of cement.

I then pick up my books and stand up and sit down ignoring the people laughing at me.

I sigh and sit in the back corner of class.

I pull the cap I was wearing over my eyes more and open my book and start to study.

I sit there and read for a few minutes.

Soon all the things on my desks are pushed off.

I sigh and look over to no other than, Cindy.

Gosh I hate her.

She makes my life hell everyday and she doesnt care who she hurts. She thinks she's better than everyonejust because her daddy is rich and can aford this school.

Yes I go to a school where you must pay to learn. AS well as the fact it is a school that studies the arts of the word, such as dance, music, painting, and more things. The list can go on forever.

The one thing that bothers me is that Cindy has no talent, and yet she has everyone following her.

I sigh at that moment and pick up my things that she pushed off my desk.

"Oops did I do that," she asks with a small grin playing on her lips.

I just pick up my things and put them on my desk no talking to her.

"Oh look who's staying mute," she said.

I heard snickers from some people around the room.

I just nodd and open my book and start off where I was before.

The book was pulled from my hands then.

I look up and Cindy who has the book and is looking at it.

"Oh, looks like little miss mute is reading about how to project your voice while dancing. Well Mute how do you expect to project your voice and sing when you dont talk," she said throwing the book on the ground.

I sigh and reach for my book.

Her foot then stomps on my hand.

I scream in pain since she was wearing nine inch heals.

I pull my hand back and hold it.

She probably broke it.

"Answer me next time," she shouts in my face.

I grab the mook with my good hand and grab the rest with the same arm. I then get up from my seat and rush out of the class room with people laughing at me when I rush out of the room.