Zane x Travis x Kawaii-Chan ( MyStreet ) Part 1

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Kawaii-Chan had been fangirling super hard after she found out that Zane-Kun and Travis-Kun had been going out. Kawaii-Chan had made a new shipping shrine, dedicated to them. Kawaii-Chan was trying not to be her kawaii, fangirly self lately but when Kawaii-Chan saw a ship that cute, she just couldn't help it! Since Kawaii-Chan saw it was about lunch time, Kawaii-Chan decided to go over to see Zane-Kun and Travis-Kun.

(Author note: That took some serious fuckin' effort!)

Zane's POV:

Travis and I were having a nice moment eating cute, little cucumber sandwiches when we saw Kawaii-Chan ring our doorbell. "I'll get it." Travis groaned. He made his way to the door and opened it to see the pink meif'wa smiling at us. Travis greeted her and welcomed her inside, asking if she would like to join in on our lunch. I will admit that before I started dating Travis, I did have a bit of a thing for her but I liked Travis more. What can I say? I like cute things. We had a nice time together as we chatted and shared in our meal. I got a little sleepy afterwards and ended up crashing on the couch for a quick nap, dreaming dirty dreams of the two that had previously joined me.

Travis's POV:

Kawaii-Cham turned to me. "Oh Travis-Kun! Isn't he the cutest thing? I wonder what he's dreaming about..." she smiled. " Probably me. I'd like to think that anyway." I blushed, bashfully. "Eep! You're both so cute! Kawaii-Chan ships you so hard!" She squealed. I blushed some more. "You're pretty cute too Kawaii-Chan, you must be if Zane used to have a crush on you. I can see why, you look really good in your maid café uniform." I said, flirting a little. Zane was asleep, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Kawaii-Chan blushed. "Travis-Kun! Isn't this cheating on Zane-Kun? Even if it's not, won't it upset him?" KC asked. I looked back at Zane, he was blushing and drooling on his pillow.

Zane's POV:
I was dreaming something I remember going like this:

I woke in the bed that me and Travis share. KC and Travis were at the foot of the bed, smiling at me. "Hey there, Zuzu. Have a nice nap?" Travis asked me, before giving me one of his famous forehead kisses. "Mhmm." I replied sleepily. "That's good!" KC smiled before she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. It wasn't long till they were fawning over me. I loved all the attention. The kisses, the cuddles, the pleading for me to look their way. I loved it. Travis kissed down my neck as KC started biting my ear.

*Exit Zane's dream.. SNAP BACK TO REALITY! Eminem joke...*

Travis's POV:
"Hey, Kawaii-Chan?" I asked. "Yes Travis-Kun?" She replied politely.
"Do you like Zane?"
"Wh-What?!"
"Do you think he's attractive?"
"W-Well I guess he is..."
"Would you fuck him?"
"T-T-Travis~Kun!"
"Would you?"
"Kawaii-Chan thinks you're being rather forward! Uhh.. Kawaii-Chan doesn't really know! Maybe with consent..."
"Let's wake him up and ask him."
"For real? Why would you want Kawaii-Chan to fuck your boyfriend Travis-Kun?!"
"I think he had a crush on you before we started dating and besides... I've never had a threesome before."

Kawaii-Chans face right now: >\\\<

This chapter is for PlazmusTheHunter