Wolf Girl

Alex's POV (Flashback)

I cheerfully played alone in the park. I've always loved that orangey atmosphere, it's almost sunset. The breeze blowed softly against my small rosy cheeks. The scent of the grass and flowers filled the air. I focused on how peaceful and relaxing this place can be to forget the sadness of being alone...

Kids started showing up, they keep talking about school and how fun it is to be there. I am 6 now but my mom kept telling me that i'm still not ready to go there.

*THUD*

Suddenly, I was pushed by a kid from the swing.. my face hit the ground.

"Why did you do that?!" i asked with confusion and overwhelming annoyance.

"It's my turn!" the kid demanded.

I stood up but the kid came to me and pushed me again.

I felt a sudden twitch in my body.. When i opened my eyes, i saw myself biting his arm.

I immediately released the crying boy's arm .. alot of kids stood there and stared at me like i'm some kind of monster. Suddenly...

"You're a monster! Get away from us!" a girl screamed

I got hurt by their words but no tears were falling from my eyes. I felt a burning sensation in my chest..

Then the kids continued teasing..

"Freak!" "Monster!"

'stop, stop. please, just leave me alone' i kept saying in my mind. The world is spinning. Why is this happening?

Then they started throwing stuff at me.. other threw pebbles, crumpled papers, and other garbage.

Then I felt something, I didn't know what... Deep pounds against my chest took place, THUMP THUMP THUMP....

Suddenly, the kids started screaming.. then ran away furiously and vanished into the darkness

They were afraid of something...

I was left alone in the park.. It was too dark and my vision became so blurred that i couldn't see my surroundings. The sun wasn't there anymore, the moon, however, was very clear and pretty.. I looked at it for a long time..

A strong force from within my body wanted to unleash as soon as I saw the lunar light. I can't feel myself, it was as if i was being drawn by the moon's energy.

"First glimpse of the full moon eh? Tsk tsk let's go home.." I heard my mom's voice from afar. She found me and brought me home immediately...