Part 1

Hello!Let me introduse myself. My name is Emily. I am 20 years old . I love playing basketball,love to draw and stuff like that. I  am a little bit boyish pf who am i kidding a lot boyish.My best friend is Ana. She is been next to me all my life and i am really greatfull for that. She is the one who got me into kpop actually with the group named BTS.Ever since then  we wanted to life in Korea and have our own apartament. I finished university and meanwhile we were working so we can pay the apartament .Right now we are moving in and damn if i was you i was going to be jealous i mean i am not going to brag but it has 2 flors and a view to the city who would not like it?What can i say hard work really pays off.

-  i am going to get the last box- said Ana and she took off while i was looking around. I started to unpack but i was lazy and i just wanted to see the city.Ana was back.

- hey lets go and look around- i said

- we have to unpack

- dude come on i know u want that to- i just know her too well 

-okay but you own me a pizza

-a pizza it is !

We locked and went out and i should say that the city was beautiful. It was noon so we found a restaurand since we were both hungry and we ordered pizza while blood sweat and tears was playing on the radio and we just started to dance and sing like idiots which we are and everybody looked at us but we didn't care. We laughed a lot and after that we just when for a walk on a street with a lot of shops when we sudenly both stopped and just looked at each other.We saw the building where BTS are practising and singing .

- lets go in!- i said while i took Ana's hand and pulled her to the building

- hell no what are you going to say ''hello can you please let us in and if you can call BTS cuz we are fans and want to meet them'' yes Em everybody will help you with a big smile on there faces you really are stupid sometimes..most of the time..

- yaa you are stupid and i am not talking about the guys i am going to ask them if they give auditions so we can try it- i said as i pulled her inside and i saw a woman who was probably working here.

- Excuse me can you tell me if you give auditions to girl groups ? - i said

- oh you have come just on time actually a little bit late. We are having the auditions like now go through the hall and the second door to the left is where you should be. Today you will just sing and oh the others will they you what you should know if you get aprove so.. i am just wasting your time right now so just go and good luck!

- thank you ! - we both said and we ran through the hall and peeked through the door.

- are you the last one? Hurry up and come it - said a man who seemed like the president . i walked in.

- so what are you going to perform for us today?- asked a woman beside the president. I was not really prepared so i just came up with Shawn Mendes - Honest which was from his new album.Damn that boy makes me smile everytime i hear him sing.I started to sing ,but i was not really sure aboud my skills cuz some of my friends really liked how i sing but some of them not so much.

- okay you sing really well but i can tell that you were not really interested in singing before there are some missed spots but we can fix that. I can see that you are not korean and you will be different yet great member of our new girl group. You are starting from tomorow and what  is your name?

- Emily and this is my friend Ana and she is going to try out - i said with the biggest smile on my face cuz i really did it ! All my life i wanted to make music , make people feel better when they listen to it and it maybe can come true.Ana sang well and HELL YEAH we were both acepted.This is going to be interesting!This time she owns me a pizza.

- the practise is going to be tomorow at 9am don't be late ladys!- said the president.

- we will be on time - we both said as we were super happy about it and i just ran through the hall and screamed cuz i could not believe it. We went in our apartament. We watched a movie and went to bed.In the morning we got dressed(i was wearing a big blacc sweatshirt and camouflage jeans and Ana a pink sweatshirt and ripped jeans), we had breakfast and went to Bighits building.

- i am going to go to the bathroom -  said Ana and took off. I was just going to the practise room and everybody where staring at me witch was really creepy and sudenly i bumped into someone. 

- oh Jesus i am so  sorry i really don't watch were i am going- i said and then i looked at him and i was suprised af.Like what?

it was Kim Taehyung.

-