I WANT TO BREAK FREE

Hey guys this is going to be a new improved book I've been taking notes of different books I've read and put them together so I hope you all like this there's going to be tears , drama , love triangles and revenge ...  here you gooo <3

==========+++++++++===========

Chapter 1

Skylar 's pov

(flash back ~)

ahhh I new I shouldn't have come to this stupid party ? I whispered to myself as I try to push my way through the sweaty sticky bodies of all the drunken teenagers  . its disgusting how teenagers can get drunk and basically have sex on the dance floor and not caring who sees them... Blurred lines by Robin thicke blares through the speakers  the crowd goes wild and start singing and shouting ...okay definitely never coming to another party in my life I cant believe I actually agreed to come here with Amber ?... speaking of Amber where the hell is this girl..? I push my way upstairs maybe she's in one of the Barth rooms .. I push door after door open trying to find Amber but no sign of her .. i sigh* and walk back down stairs until i hear strange growns from the room i just left my curiosity got the better of me and i opened the door again to find Amber half naked and engaging in a very messy make out session on the bed with some random guy who is only in he's boxers i scream bloody murder * my innocent eyes holy shit * okay im 100% never opening a door at one of these parties again ever ...

i send Amber a quick text saying that im going hom and that to take care and be safe i make my way out the front door finally getting through all the drunk and sweaty bodies i walk out onto the foot path and start to walk down the street finding hard to see where im going i pull out my phone and shine my torch to help guide me home ,, i remember my mum saying never walk home alone at night especially in a dress as short as mine ... it isn't even mine i borrowed it from Amber .. by now its 12.30 just after midnight and its freezing i should have brought a jacket oh well .. humming to myself i feel like someone's following me  i look behind me to see nothing but just street lights and cars parked outside there houses .. i must be hearing something i keep walking singing louder then before , BANG** i jump at the sound that just went off oi look around starting to get scared it sounded like a gun shot ohh come on Skylar its not a gun probably fire works or something really fire works sky yeah that's smart .... BANG* BANG** the shots happen again and this time i stop were i am and look around again i hear shouting coming from the end on the street ti my right i look closely and see a figure  running towards me and i start to panic and walk backwards the figures comes closer and before i know it im being grab and something be held against my head i scream as loud as i could the person arms being wrapped around my waist and my neck holding me so i don't fall ...a hand covers my mouth to keep me from scream tears running down my checks i thrash around trying to get free but i only get hit on the head making me feel dizzy i hear screaming it sounds like two men fighting before i know it the man who was holding me was punched in the face knocking him out causing him to drop me,, waiting to hit the ground the impact never happened two arms where wrapped around my waist i try to make out this persons face but all i saw where black dots before i went out i herd the very words every girl would only dream to here from the person she will love ....

" your safe with me il protect you .... i promise" .........

(flashback ended ) ~

I grown and open my eyes to be blinded by the sun coming from the curtains that have been opened " what the hell "i touch my head "oww" i hiss while taking my hand away from my head i look around to see where i am .. im not home that's for sure looking around its defiantly a boys room blue walls a queens sized bed with a black wood desk with papers and photos frames .. looking to my left i see a Barth room and a walk in wardrobe .. " hey your awake " a husky voice makes me jump i look around and to be meet with  two deep blue eyes ....." where am i".......   

---------------+++++++++_--------------

so i hope you guys like that chapter VOTE COMMENT IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE <3

STAY YOURSLEF AND BE BEAUTIFUL ,<3 XXXXX